Wincor Nixdorf has a presence in about 100 countries, with its own subsidiary companies in 41 of these. A total of more than 9,000 employees work at the Group. We are the leader in Europe and the number 3 in the world for programmable electronic POS systems (EPOSs) and the number 2 in Europe and worldwide for automated teller machines. We have production facilities at Paderborn, Germany, and in Singapore, Shanghai and Sao Paolo.
We are looking for the best people to join our elite software team to be involved in the development and support of our innovative banking software solutions. Currently we have a vacancy for the following position :
• Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
• Have strong analytical and problem solving skills with strong interest in detail
• Dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work under pressure
• Able to work independent and as part of a team
• Hard worker, self starter and self learner
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• At least 2 years intensive programming experience in C++ and Java (J2ME, J2SE, J2EE)
• Programming experience with scripting language (VB script, Java script)
• Experience in database design and administration
• Solid knowledge in networking with working experience as network administrator
• Working experience in developing or maintaining banking system application, especially in ATM switching and application would be a great advantage
• Good knowledge of common ATM messaging protocol (NDC, DDC, ISO or IFX) would be a great advantage
• Experience in working with source code management system would be a great advantage
Interested candidates must send their application with a complete resume with a recent photograph to: lea.januar @wincor-nixdorf.com; firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 January 2011
Please put the current and expected salary in the resume.
All application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.