Syngenta employees have a major impact on the health and wellbeing of communities all around the world. They work in a focused, highly collaborative culture and benefit from the training, development and inspirational colleagues that you’d expect to find in a fast growing, international company.
The success of our business depends above all on the people who work here. Nurturing talent and creativity is at the heart of our culture. Syngenta is such an interesting and inspiring place to work.
- D3 degree in Electrical / Mechanical
- Experience 3 years in Filling Line equipments
- Experience in chemical product at advantage
- Good acknowledge understand Electrical, Pneumatic, Mechanical
- Able to work as a team
- Able to read English Technical
- Male, max 33 year old
- Able to operate computer
- To maintain all equipment are ready to use and to minimize the used of energy
- To do preventive maintenance and repairing machinery
- To do safely and healthy activities and housekeeping