For our rapid expanding company, we are looking for professionals, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated person to fill the following positions:
MANDARIN TRANSLATOR (Code : MND)
Responsibilities : To translate the manual book of the company, be interpreter at the meeting, send and receive English e-mails and answer the question, etc.
Required qualifications and skills:
* Male of female with maximum age 35 years old
* Fluent in Mandarin, Indonesia and English, must be good in Chinese
* Able to translate Mandarin language to English (written and oral) and vice versa
* Having the good Indonesian article writing ability, well done in language competence
* Understanding engineering knowledge is an advantage
Organization Development Deputy Manager
* Bachelor Degree is minimum education and having Experienced in HROD minimum 7 years in managerial position
* Having a strong knowledge in manufacturing/chemical processing
* Having knowledge of modern training management and development program especially related with competency based human resource management and possess training concept
* Team work and result oriented, sharp analytical skill, presentation skill, an excellence communications skill
* English proficiency both oral and written is a must
* The candidate should have strong facilitation and communication skill, and have good knowledge in all area of HR.
* Responsible for developing plan and program for enhancing the effectiveness of the organization, and analysis and reporting HR data.
* Knowledge on Hay System will be an additional value
* The incumbent must be able to look at the businesses from an OD perspective to identify the real issues and design solutions.
* The job is a unique combination of Consulting, Design and Implementation, Project Management, Problem Solving.
* The incumbent will be responsible for creating development strategies and solutions that support the overall needs of the business in Indonesia
* In addition to a focus on development, provide consulting in the areas of team development, performance management, and coaching and talent management.
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photo to:
Human Resources Department-People Development
PT. South Pacific Viscose
Please put position code in your subject e-mail. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.