Having served the Indonesian IT market from our headquarters in Jakarta as well as our branch in Surabaya since 1987, we have grown into one of the leading IT services providers in Indonesia. Over the years we have accumulated the skills, knowledge and strategic alliances with leading technology providers. We leverage our combined strength to ensure that our growing customer base achieve their business goals.
Our technical teams have helped boost the efficiency of customers' business operations. We have also helped customers whose nationwide operations reaches the far corners of the archipelago, because we know that IT should have no boundary.
Classification: Banking & Accounting Consultant for the Implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The IFRS Competence Center, part of a reputable IT Services Company located in Jakarta has a long term project assignment, offers the position of banking & accounting consultant.
The project requires the candidate to have an advance accounting, financial, CPA or equivalent grade (S1) from a reputable university, has worked at least 3-5 years at the Finance Department of a bank and preferably has the knowledge in the national (PSAK50/55) and international (IFRS) practices of financial reporting standards. The candidate will work under supervision of the IFRS implementation project holder, to collaborate with banking staffs specifically on the matter of specification and execution of the conversion process to meet IFRS compliance. While supporting the adoption of IFRS policy, the consultant will have the following skills/ knowledge and responsibilities:
Major Skills and Knowledge
- Banking Instruments/ Products
- Financial Accounting/ Statement Compilation/ Statement Review & Audit
- Financial Analysis & Budgeting
- Management Accounting, including activity-based and cost accounting
- Performance Measurement / Treasury / Financial Management
- Other Assurance Service (Regulatory Compliance, ISO, etc)
- Risk Management and Control
- Internal Audit & Tax (International, Corporate, Business)
- Communication (Written, Oral)
- Computer productivity tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Analyze and specify the segment reporting framework in order to facilitate solutions and to provide the specifications. This activity covers the interpretation on reporting requirements covered by the International Accounting Reporting Standards (IFRS) and apply them to the clients environment.
- Explain the issues related to adopting the IFRS to the stakeholders and collaborating with the stakeholder to create the solution for conversion and policy change needed by the organization.
- Support finalizing the implementation tasks needed for execution the automated process of conversion to IFRS, and to provide the procedural guidance including the required documentations.
If you fit the above requirements, please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org