To meet the current business challenges, the group has opportunities for Internal Auditors. He/She will be based in Surabaya or Jakarta.
• Min. S1 Degree in Accounting from a major university
• At the time of application, be not older than 35 years of age
• Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale of maximum 4.0
• Proven knowledge of the accounting and the auditing standards
• Indonesian nationality
• Professional experience in internal auditing, system of internal control development, operational audits, and/or working as auditor for a large public accounting firm is advantage
• Good knowledge in PCAOB, COSO, COBIT and/or Sarbanes Oxley is highly valued. So is having the Certified Internal Auditor and/or fluent command of English
• Willingness to travel internationally and domestically
Interesting remuneration package will be offered based on your academic performance and/or professional credentials.
If you meet the qualifications above, please send your applications with detailed CV, the most recent photograph, current and expected salary by email to : email@example.com
Only shortlisted Candidates will be processed