PT. Jotun Indonesia, subsidiary of Jotun Group – Norway, established in Indonesia since 1983. Currently experiencing high growth in four divisions Marine, Protective, Decorative and Powder. Our manufacturing factory is located in MM2100 Industrial Area at Bekasi with total employees more than 800 persons and annual production capacity approximately 45 million liters per year for paints and 4500 ton for powder coatings. Distribution of the product has covered all over Indonesia, supported by six branches in Batam, Pekanbaru, Medan, Balikpapan, Makassar, and Surabaya.
Jotun are expanding rapidly in Indonesia and are seeking a dynamic and ambitious professional to strengthen Factory department
Supervise maintenance activities by monitoring and controlling equipment and utility, availability spare part and following up preventive maintenance plan to ensure maintenance activities run well
- Motor engineering
- Electronics / Telecom
- Education title: Engineering
- Academy college / University
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
- University background from Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required skill(s): PLC programming, Auto Cad
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
- Having knowledge of Management System: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Applicants must be willing to work in MM2100 Industrial Estate and traveling to branches
- Take initiative
- Result oriented
- Insurance and pension schemes
- Inclusion in the company's bonus programme
- Internal training programmes
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Challenging assignments to meet the clients needs in a very competitive market.
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
- Full time
- Number of positions: 2
- End date for employment: 05.07.2013
Kawasan Industri MM2100, Jl. Irian 3 Blok KK 1,
17520 Cikarang Barat
Reference no.: 1804722772
Deadline for application: ASAP
Click here to Apply for position
Contact info.: Ferina Hidayati (Training and Recruitment Executive) - (+62) 081585196918