The plant incorporates state-of-the-art technology capable of producing ethanol from cassava-derived starch as well as sugarcane molasses and a designed capacity of 180 KL per day or approximately 60,000 KL a year. The facility, capable for 330 days/year and 24-hours/day operation, extends the renewable energy concept by incorporating the use of biogas produced from its waste treatment facility to help fuel plant operation while replacing substantial use of fossil-based fuel.
The plant, that optimizes local resource in EPC and plant management, is designed to produce industrial grade Ethanol, with 96% purity, and will serve as first milestone towards fuel-ethanol production. With the existence of the plant, more than 200,000 cassava farm workers will be involved. The plant will start commercial production in the second semester of 2008.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university (preferable from Mechanical)
- Age between 30 – 40 year old
- Min. 5 years experience as Maintenance Superintendent preferable from ethanol industry or related industry
- Good communication, management and leadership skills
- English Literacy (both written & oral)
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work as a team player and be achievement oriented and energetic are essential competencies and behaviours to works at site
If you ensure yourself that you are suitable for any of the above positions, please submit your comprehensive resume within 14 days to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your latest salary.