We are equal opportunity employer that committed to recruit, develop, and retain the best talents. Our people are some of the best in the similar type of business with considerable competencies and extensive experience across all areas of our operations.
In order to support our business, we have vacancy for talented person, as :
Responsible to provide:
- Guidance and decision for a management strategic, financial strategic, and human resources strategic, for several company whose scope in forestry, construction, manufacture, & logistic.
- Develop business strategies and expansions.
- Candidates must possess a post graduate from reputable university; an advanced degree or professional certification preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must possess more than 15 year’s progressive strategic-finance, finance controller, human resources, strategic business development, and legal and license. Background from multinational natural resources company is advantaged.
- Experience in business development from multinational business conglomeration is advantaged
Only qualified candidate that would be processes.