With the vision to be one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Indonesian health industry, we invite qualified & dynamic professionals to grow with us as:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the implementation of QHSE Management Systems based on cGMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- To ensure the implementation of Best Practices (5S and Continual Improvement: QCP, QCC, SS)
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering/Occupational Health & Safety with min GPA 3.00, fresh graduate are welcome.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Experienced min 1 year in Quality System Area.
- Experienced in coordinating Continuous Improvement activities.
- Fast learner & good preferences on develop & maintain system procedure.
- Excellent communication skill and good interpersonal relationship.
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
- A current resume/CV with your expected salary and photograph.
- Any other documentation (e.g. copies of degree earned, certificates) that addresses the qualifications requirements of the position as listed before.
Only short listed candidate will be notified