Graduate Associate (Job Number: JAK100703)
ANZ is planning a rapid expansion of its Corporates Banking in Indonesia. To support its growth, we are inviting high calibre graduates to take part as ANZ Graduate Associates. This program is specifically designed to create FUTURE LEADERS for ANZ particularly within Corporate Banking. The development will be emphasised on:in-class training, on-the-job training, rotation, project, and coaching & mentoring.
* Fresh graduate (bachelor/ master degree) from a reputable university
* Minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.0)
* Proficient in English, excellent interpersonal & communication skills
* Focused on fostering innovation
* Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving abilities
Internship Program (Job Number: JAK100704)
ANZ is inviting students to have an opportunity to taste"real-life" work experience in the banking industry. With a 10 week program, you would be exposed in one of the areas of Operations, Prodducts, Analytics, Relationship Management, Marketing, Credit, Risk, finance, and Treasury.
* Final year of your Bachelor or Master degree
* Outstanding academic records
* Willing to work hard, open-minded and proactive
* This is a full time internship and those who're successful will receive a monthly allowance and reference letter at the end of the internship.
Should you interested please complete your online application at following link (serach by Job Number), not later than November 22, 2010.
Due to Indonesia's current legislative requirements, this role is only open to Indonesian nationals.
"We live in your world”
If you receive this advertisement through job-boards, please apply through : www.anz.com/indonesia, quoting ref.no. JAK100703 or JAK100704