This power plant is built on a sprawling 150 Hectares of land right on the sea shore. Areal view of the plant is very picturesque and is nestled in between the calm and quiet villages and the Jawa sea. Right out side the plant premises green paddy fields and traditional formers at work could be seen. This is a fine example of an hormonious co existence of traditional villagers and one of most modern power stations in Indonesia.
PLN - TJB are the lessee of the power station which was built By Sumitomo Corporation. Both units went on commercial operation on 1st October 2006 and 1st November 2006 respectively. Ever since the power station has been supplying energy to the Jawa – Madura - Bali 500 kV distribution network. TJB power station emphasises the importance of qualified and trained man power who are the pillers of this power station. Inexcess of 500 personnel directly and indirectly employed are enjoying their work at this power station. EHS MANAGER
- Manage and Supervise the operation and maintenance activities related to Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) and Security.
- Develop and implement of EHS and Security programs and emergency response plans that comply with Company Policy and Procedures as well as national and local client requirements.
- Conduct EHS presentations andtrairxing to employees as required.
- Ensure the Target EHS Zero Accident and Zero Security case achieved
- Maintain good relationship with Government TNI-Polri and Community
- S1 Degree in relevant discipline (Master degree is pcefered)
- Minimum 10 years experience as EHS Profesional and 3 years in Management level, preferable in Power Plant industry/ Oil and Gas / Mining
- Have relevant EHS Expert Certifications such as AK3, Manager Pengendalian Pencemaran Air and Manager Pengendalian Pencemaran Udara
- Have experience in Security and have (min) Gada Pratama certification
- Familiar with Fire and Explosion standards, Lead Emergency response and recovery
- Familiar With ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SMK3 and Sistem Management Pengamanan (SMP) POLRI
- Familiar with Proper KLH, RKL and RPL and Energy Management System
- Familiar with EHS requirements and Regulation and safe practice of work
- Familiar with Hazardous material and waste handling
- High Competencies, integrity, synergy, commitment, teamwork and cooperation with all tevel
- Good analycal skill, communication, and reporting skills, problem solver, target oriented, organizational and strong leadership.
- Good ability to communicate in English (speak, write, read).
- Ready to be placed in Jepara, Jawa Tengah
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply (or these positions and write your position code by sending an application to:
Desa Tubanan Kecamatan Kembang Kabupaten Jepara 59453
Jawa Tengah - Indonesia
Application should be received not more then 3 weeks after the publicatipal of this advertisement. All applicants will treated confidentially only shortlisted candidates will be notified.