Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy, West and North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. Eni Indonesia participates in eleven PSCs in Indonesia, Including nine in Deep Water, and is pursuing an active exploration and development program.
1. COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST Code: EXE01
• To coordinate the implementation, maintenance and diffusion of company procedures.
• To manage the Company Standards, Documents & Records and Data as a structured set of organizational resources, processes, procedures and tools.
• The candidate must have a degree with minimum S years experience in handling internal audit, preferable in Oil & Gas Company.
2. MATERIAL SUPERVISOR Code: LOG01
• To support the ongoing increased material procurement.
• To be the Operations & Logistics focal point for the SAP implementation.
• The candidate must have a degree with minimum 5 years experience in handling inventory management, preferable in Oil & Gas Company.
3. VENDOR MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST Code: PRC05
• To set up the vendor data management and providing reports.
• To gather, compile and maintain data for vendor performance appraisal.
• The candidate must have a degree with minimum 5 years experience in handling vendor data management, preferable in Oil & Gas Company.
4. CONTRACT SPECIALIST Code: PRC01
• To support Requesting Unit (Project Developments) in procuring goods and services in accomplishing company programs and activities.
• To carry out procurement process and activities complying with the applicable rules and regulations.
• The candidate must have minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Law, Business or Economic. Having knowledge, Technical or Professional Skills such as Government regulations knowledge, contract drafting, presentation skill, Basic Project Management and Supply Chain Management skills, procurement knowledge and negotiation skill. Candidate must have Professional Qualification: Hold certificate of Tender Committee Member from SKK Migas. Having minimum 4 years working experience in procurement activities of which minimum 2 in oil and gas major projects in Indonesia.
5. HSES SENIOR MANAGER Code: NSE03
• To act as a focal point for all project HSE issues, provide advise and support and ensure compliance.
• Engineering degree, accredited HSE expert and auditor qualification, minimum 15 rears in HSE preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
6. OPERATION SENIOR MANAGER Code: OPS01
• To manage in-country operations across multiple productions assets.
• To prepare and manage Eni Indonesia’s operational division consisting of Reservoir Engineering, Drilling, Production and Logistics.
• Engineering degree, 15 plus years of international experience in the oil and gas industry.
7. DATA ANALYST Code:RES02
• Perform technical and data analysis function, business processes and reporting duties. Data analysis including summary and aggregation of data, graphing and trend analysis. and statistics.
• Gather, organize and archive technical data for reporting and analysis.
• Support engineering activities related to quarterly business cycle forecasts and updates.
• Minimum degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or engineering with 5 years experience in managing technical data at Oil & Gas Company.
8. HEAD OF TAX Code: FIN04
• Manage all taxes matters.
• Prepare, compile and review all taxes report & tax planning.
• Preferably graduates from STAN (Sekolah Tinggi Akutansi Negara), master degree is preferable. At least 5 years working experience in the related field in an international oil & gas upstream company.
9. TECHNICAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR Code: ICT02
• Data Management Support for G&G.
• Experience in managing G&G Interpretation project/data, Seismic Project/Data and Well Data with good understanding of G&G Data Life Cycle in Oil & Gas industry.
• Prepare and manage G&G data quality control flow and archiving process.
• Minimum degree in Geophysics, Geology, Mathematics, Statistics or engineering with 5 years experience in managing G&G data at Oil & Gas Company. GIS experience is preferable.
10. RECRUITMENT OFFICER Code: HRD03
• Responsible to manage and participate in the end to end selection process.
• Ensuring compliance with policies.
• Minimum degree in Psychology and Human Resources, with 5 years experience in managing day to day recruitment activities, preferable having experience in EPC & PSC Company.
11. HEAD OF PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT Code: HRD04
• Responsible to develop mid and long term Human Resources Planning in line with business plan.
• Manage strategic people development, annual performance appraisal, talent management and succession planning.
• Minimum degree in Psychology and Human Resources, with 10 years experience in planning & development, preferable having experience in the oil and gas industry.
12. HEALTH MANAGER Code: HRD05
• To coordinate and provide all the necessary health activities for Eni indonesia.
• Responsible to assure the implementation, coordination and monitoring of Health Management System.
• Internationally recognized medical degree meeting the requirements for a doctor with minimum 10 years experience in oil & gas industry, recognize degree/certification in emergency medicine and occupational medicine. Experience in clinic management.
13. HSE ENGINEER Code: HSE04
• To ensure that all field and office operations are in accordance with HSE regulations, policies, standards and best practices, thereby assuring the safety of personnel, company, the environment and community.
• The candidate should have a degree in Engineering and a minimum 7 years of oil and gas industry experience and accredited as HSE expert.
14. QA/QC SITE COORDINATOR [HULL YARD] FPU Code: HSE05
• To responsible of managing the entire QC activity at site with particular focus on coordinating inspections attendance, NDT, materials receiving and certificates (all kinds).
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering , Experience in construction and site management. Not less than 6 years of working experience in shipbuilding yards or oil & gas industry, acting as QA/QC coordinator.
• Eventual certificates as NDT inspector or similar.
15 SAFETY OFFICER (TOPSIDE YARD) FPU Code: HSE06
• Conducts day to day implementation the PROJECT HSE Management System in the site activities.
• Monitor & ensure that the HSE Plan is implemented accordingly.
• To ensure the project management HSE is incompliance with corporate and legislative standards & regulations of site activities, safety needs, and ensuring that training meets the HSE Standard.
• A Bachelors Degree in a relevant industry discipline, ideally complimented with a formal HSE qualification. .
• The need for formal qualification may be partially waived if a candidate can demonstrate excellent relevant industry experience.
• Shall have a minimum of5 years experiences in HSE within oil and gas industry, specifically at Project construction site.
16. ONSHORE WP LEADER Code: PDV01
• To ensure the management of the execution of onshore activities with the overall Project Development plan, coordinating a team of engineers, fabrication specialists and onshore construction/civil engineers.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering or technical degree, experience in Project Engineering in a major oil and gas company for onshore facilities, not less than 10 years of working experience in the oil and gas industry, both offshore and onshore and not less than 5 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising the contractors. Working in a prior similar role would be beneficial.
17. CONSTRUCTION & INSTALLATION ENGINEER (RIGID FLOWLINES) Code: PDV12
• To supervise offshore rigid flow line systems construction and installation activities,
• Must have an Engineering degree, experience in Project Engineering in a major oil and gas company for installation offshore facilities, not less than 10 years of working experience in oil and gas industry, not less than 5 years experience of working for offshore construction and installation.
18. TOPSIDE SUPERINTENDENT Code: PDV13
• To be responsible of the construction site, with particular respect to team management, HSE, construction and quality follow up.
• The candidate must have an Engineering degree, experience in construction and site management, not less than 8 years of working experience in ship building yards or oil & gas industry, knowledge of HSE Awareness, project Management, project Execution / Implementation, economics, Planning and Control, contracting such as Variations and Claim Resolution, organization processes such as Work team management methodolo9y, Documentation management, Site Management, Contract Management, construction & Installation such as Site Construction, Installation ,Plant construction, Control system knowledge, Inspection, control and testing techniques.
19. LQ SITE REPRESENTATIVE Code: PDV14
• To be responsible of the construction site activity, with particular respect to HSE, construction and quality follow up.
• The candidate must have an Engineering or Architectural degree, knowledge of HSE Awareness, Project Management, Project Execution I Implementation. Experience in construction, architecture and site management, not less than 6 years of working experience in shipbuilding yards, with documented experiences in LQ or accommodation modules fabrication. Having knowledge, technical or professional Skills such as Economics General, Contracting: Variations and Claim Resolution; Organization Processes. Construction & Installation, leadership and experience of working in multinational environment.
20. MATERIAL & WELDING ENGINEER Code: FAC05
• To support the development team in alt aspects of Material and Welding according to engineering best practices, international standards and Company standards in all project development phases from concept evaluation phase to EPCI phase, up to operation and asset integrity of the existing facilities.
• The candidate must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Material and Welding), at least 10 years experience as Material and Welding engineer. Having extensive working experiences on the following Project Development Phases, Material /Corrosion and Welding, Deliverables, and Roles and Leadership. Having knowledge Technical Specification and Bidding (Generic), Organization Processes : Internal Standard, Suppliers qualification methodology and techniques,” internal client” organization process, Documentation Management, Contracting Strategy, Support and Technologies, Compliance, plant Design, construction and installation, Sea-lines & Riser System, Production System Design, Process Engineering, Project Management.
21. AUTOMATION ENGINEER Code: POR01
• To support the development project activities relevant to the Jangkrik project - automation aspects both onshore and offshore.
• To define the appropriate field automation maintenance policies and procedures.
• Degree in Engineering, 7 years of oil and gas industry experience, 5 years of automation engineering experience.
22. INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR Code: POR02
• To support and the coordination of the development project activities with focus on availability, reliability, maintainability and integrity of equipment systems.
• Establish maintenance strategies and system definition.
• Establish Integrity Management System definition, planning and execution.
• Engineering degree preferred major in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, more than 10 year experience in oil and gas industry, previous experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning and gas processing plant is desirable, offshore preferred. Have experience in managing a multi discipline and multi tasking maintenance workforce in the oil and gas processing operation.
23. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER Code: POR03
• To provide specialist maintenance engineering input into the front end and detailed engineering design of production plant.
• To ensure the Operability and Maintainability philosophy application during full life of the production plant.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering, 5 years of Oil and Gas industry experience and 3 years experience as lead position in CMMS development and/or RCM implementation.
24. OPERATION ENGINEER Code: POR04
• Responsible for Operations of the development project activities relevant to the Jangkrik Project with focus on Pre-Operations Works and establish Operations requirements during detail engineering, construction, commissioning, start up phases of new oil/gas production facilities, ensuring that commissioning phase and start up operations of FPU, RS-SPS and ORF are conducted in safe, effective and efficiently manner with meeting the company target and to the satisfaction of all parties.
• To support all operation readiness activities and assurance review up to project sanction, and further project execution, ensuring that the design meets project objectives for cost, schedule, safety and environmental impact. Assure all operation aspects and risk opportunities to optimize the construction activities in the field, have been address and mitigate the risk.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering (preferred) major in Chemical, Petroleum, Industrial, Mechanical and Electrical engineering. At least 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry At least S years of experience in, operations and or engineering oil/ gas Previous Upstream Engineering Floating Production Unit , RSI -SPS , ORF commissioning experience would be advantage Experienced in operation for offshore gas facilities is beneficially.
25. PROJECT MANAGER Code: PDV10
• To be responsible for managing all the activities related to the Development of the offshore deepwater JAU project starting from the evaluation phase, FEED, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up and definition of the transition to the production operation phase, ensuring achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and HSES targets.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering with minimum 15 years, post first degree, relevant knowledge and experience. This should include a minimum of 10 years direct experience in onshore/offshore project development with an operating and production company.
26. PIPELINE WP LEADER Code: PDV11
• To ensure the management, design, execution and delivery of offshore deepwater pipelines from FEED through detailed engineering up to procurement and installation, ensuring achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and HSES targets.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering, experience in Project Engineering in a major oil and gas company for Offshore pipelines and facilities, not less that I 0 years of working experience in the oil and gas industry and not less that 5 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising the contractors in pipeline design and construction. Working in a prior similar role would be beneficial.
27. PROJECT PLANNER & COST CONTROLLER Code: PSV04
• To develop and maintain the overall project plan and master schedule based on input; from project technical, commercial functions and contractors:
- Support the project services manager monitoring the project progress.
- Monitor contractor progress against plan and highlight deviations to project management through regular progress reports.
• The candidate must have degree in Engineering discipline or Computer/Systems discipline, experience in Project Controls in a major oil and gas company, not less than 5 years of working experience in oil & gas industry, both offshore and onshore, not less than 3 years of experience of working in a prior similar position ,not less than 3 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising the contractors, fluent in English Language, significant computer skills, specifically in all MS Office tools, Visio, etc., sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels, successful track record in similar roles on very large international projects.
28. PIPELINE ENGINEER Code: FAC01
• To provide specialist pipeline engineering input into the conceptual, front end and/or detailed engineering design of offshore deepwater and onshore field development projects.
• To ensure that contractor pipeline designs and specifications meet project requirements and industry best practice.
• To contribute in preparing EPCI and bids technical evaluations.
• The candidate should have a degree in Engineering and a minimum 7 years oil and gas industry experience and 5 years of pipeline design experience.
29. ORF & P/L Comm Coord Code: PC001
• Ensure consistency of pre commissioning and commissioning activities between packages.
• Assist the Offshore Commissioning Manager in all pre-commissioning areas,
• Identify and minimize any risks associated with commissioning activity.
• Organize and Implement the KPI’s for the transfer of offshore facilities from Construction / Commissioning to Operations.
• Participate HAZID/ENVID, HAZOPs, Design, Construct ability, Project Reviews. Review and Comment on Contractor I Supplier documentation.
• Engineering degree preferred major in Industrial, Chemical. Mechanical, Electrical and equivalent with more than 10 years experience in oil and gas industry, previous experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of oil and gas processing plant, offshore preferred. Understanding commissioning management system and hands on of Offshore and Onshore Commissioning Management of FPSO or Large Production Platforms.
30 SR. DRILLING ENGINEER Code: DRL07
• To develop well design optimizing the investment and applying the highest standards of engineering, integrity, safety and environmental protection.
• To draft drilling plan and support its execution providing engineering advice and updating well design and execution plans.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 8 years of experience in deep-water drilling together with onshore drilling in Indonesia.
31. UPSTREAM COMMERCIAL COORDINATOR Code: COM04
• Responsible for developing, negotiating and executing Principal of agreement (POA), such as PSC extension. Gas Marketing and Finance.
• Coordinating Project’s technical, HSE and planning teams and reflecting those elements into financing arrangements.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 8 years of experience in commercial matters in oil & gas industry.
32. LOGISTIC & OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER Code: OPS02
• Monitoring and controlling overall logistic operation activities and function for logistic purposes.
• Executing and reviewing for improvement, the standards operating procedures for logistic operation activities for logistic base.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 10 years of experience in logistic/Supply Chain in oil & gas industry.
You must be a good communicator and high motivated with highly effective multi-disciplinary team working skills. Good analytical skills as well as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must.
Please apply for this advertisement to: email@example.com (must specify the position code on the email subject). Please note that applications not be reviewed if received after 31 July 2013. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.