Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy, West and North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. Eni Indonesia participates in eleven PSCs in Indonesia, Including nine in Deep Water, and is pursuing an active exploration and development program.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Tax Disputes Supervisor (FIN-1)
• Ability to manage and handling tax audit
• Ability to deep analyzes the main tax audit case and prepare supporting documentation.
• Expertise in preparing and handling tax Objection
• Analyzes the risk of objection
• Prepare & provide Objection letter to Regional Tax Office
• Analyzes the case and provide document in objection process
• Attend the final discussion & give explanation to the Objection Reviewer
• Ability to coordinate and interact with tax consultant / tax lawyer
• Expertise in preparing and handling tax Appeal at Tax Court
• Analyzes the risk of appeal
• prepare and provide Appeal letter to Tax Court
• Prepare and provide Rebuttal letter to Tax Court
• Prepare document & written explanation to the Panel of Judges
• Attend the hearing in Tax Court
• Analyzes & Provide report for all the case, completely.
• Understand & experience the SAP.
• Ability to comply with the internal policy & procedure in taxation matter
• Direct report to Head of Tax
• Male / Female with min 30 years old, max 45 years old
• Minimum 10 years experience in Taxation
• Have experience working in Oil & Gas Upstream Industry
• Educational Background - minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Taxation or Accounting (preferably from reputable university)
• Have experience in handling tax disputes
• Hold Tax Certificates (Brevet A & B) in the last 5 years
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Access.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• Accurate, willing to work hard with tight deadline
• Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
• Strong leadership, well organized person, and able to work in a team and independently
• Understanding Indonesian Tax Law related Oil & Gas Tax
• Ideally the candidate will be at ease discussing and reviewing tax disputes with all levels of management
• Good analytical, energic & problem solver.
• The personnel will be needed to be a representative or focal point of the company to resolve any dispute or case in tax audit , objection, appeal by attend the hearing in the Tax Regional Office Court.
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for Tax Disputes Supervisor (FIN-1)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 27 March 2016 . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam.