PROJECT MANAGER (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) - KUWAIT
- Experience in construction of Waste Water Treatment Plant or Pumping Station.
- Work directly with a principal in the firm and have full responsibility in the planning and execution of projects Plan, define, execute the project & select strategy.
- Develop specification schedule & budget.
- Organize the project team.
- Assign duties & monitor progress.
- Dealing with client and create good relationship with client.
- Coordinate with and direct sub-contracts.
- Prepare & approve payment.
- Must ensure that each work order is assigned a proper time limit and budget and that the work order is completed with best quality/time/cost combination and within the budget.
Ensure that safety programs and plans are elaborated, transmitted to plant personnel and observed by them.
- Motivate staff to achieve maximum efficiency of operations.
- Monitor the permit process to insure that the commencement date of all assigned projects falls within the critical path schedule requirements Insure that the Notice of Commencement is properly filed prior to the start of a project
- Coordinate the activities of engineers, surveys, architects, and contractors
- Insure that the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan is properly implemented and maintained
- Monitor construction activities to insure compliance with the construction schedule
- Education : Bsc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Languages: Bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Experience : 15 years in Engineering & Contracting Companies wth extensive knowledge in the planning and design of a variety of project types
- Others: Strong diversified background in design, execution
JDC Building, 6th Floor, Business Center
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto, Kav. 53, Jakarta 10260
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org