Poyry is a global consulting and engineering firm focust on the energy, forest industry and infrastructure & environment sectors. Poyry s net sales in 2009 amounted to about EUR 674 million and it employs 7.000 experts. Poyry Plc is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange in Helsinki. In SE-Asia, we are one of the leading power sector consultancies with more than 300 staff and have currently several large power plant projects ongoing.
PT Poyry Indonesia as part of Päyry has currentty several large power plant projects ongoing in Indonesia and we are urgently looking for qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions
Analyst/Consultant in Biorefining, Paper and Packaging
- Work in client projects ranging from strategic assessments, technical & operational analysis, financial analysis to market research
- Collaborate with the project team throughout the entire project including brainstorming for ideas and formulating recommendations
- Source information, maintain and develop databases
- Participate in sales activities by preparing presentations and project proposals
- Essential applicant requirements:
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
- University degree with good academic performance (min. GPA of 3.00/4.00) preferably from Chemical/ Industrial Engineering.
- Strong analytical, team work and communication skills
- Energy, drive and interest for learning and development
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Competent in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience from the pulp & paper or bioproduct industry
- Fluency in other Asian languages
- Previous experience in management consulting and project work
- Challenging and exciting consulting work for the world's leading companies in the Biorefining, Paper and Packaging Industry
- The prospect to develop as an expert and management consultant within the industry
- Employment with a responsible employer who fosters a dynamic environment to support the growth and development of the people working for our company
- A global environment with a strong focus on the needs of our local clients
- A collaborative, professional, innovative and responsible way of working with a desire to achieve the highest level of quality
- A competitive remuneration package
email@example.com. Please use this email subject: Analyst/Consultant _BPP_Jakarta_Name