Sanyen Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd., Genting Oil Natuna Pte. Ltd. both having operating areas in Kepulauan Riau Province and Genting Oil Kasuri Pte. Ltd. having operating area in Papua Barat Province. Genting s Investments in Indonesia include, among others, several long term contractual arrangements with BPMIGAS. In view of our significant and growing business operations in Indonesia.
External Affairs Superintendent
- To build and maintain positive relationship with the public and governmental institutions.
- Assist External Affairs Manager to develop Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Development Program.
- Assist External Affairs Manager to produce the strategy and policy of External Affairs programs.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, governmental bodies, employee, and public interest groups.
- Assist External Affairs Manager in developing a cohesive corporate philosophy, communicating it across the company and making sure planned strategy becomes a workable reality. Development of internal communications policy.
- Assist External Affairs Manager for the daily management of general affairs and corporate administration, and maintain the ownership of the strategic development of the organisation and structure of the company, contributing to the growing success of a large business over a long period of time.
- Assist External Affairs Manager in developing the compliance capability to deal with requirements of Government of Indonesia, Asset Data Protection and other relevant legislation.
- Assist External Affairs Manager in developing the relations program with key external stakeholders/business associates.
- Assist External Affairs Manager to plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favourable public, governmental and stockholder perceptions of an organization’s accomplishments and agenda.
- Assist External Affairs Manager to prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders’ reports.
- Establish effective networks and maintain relationship with Ministries/SKKMIGAS/MIGAS/Public and mass media
- Assist External Affairs Manager to plan, organize, and coordinate the CSR and CD program within the area of Genting Oil active assets/operations to promote good will.
- Involved in draft press releases and contact people in the media who might print or broadcast their material.
- Arrange and conduct programs to keep up contact between organization representatives and the public.
- Implementation of press/media/information strategy/ communication materials.
- Bachelor Degree with relevant study.
- Minimum has ten (10) years experience in External Affairs in Oil and Gas industry.
- Familiar with ESDM, MIGAS and SKKMIGAS regulations and procedures related with external affairs matter.
- Proficient in English, Decision-making, problem-solving and research skills are required.
- Need to have an outgoing personality, self-confidence, an understanding of human psychology, and an enthusiasm for motivating people.
- Must show creativity, initiative, and good judgment and have the ability to communicate thoughts clearly and simply.
- Willing to traveling around company’s operation including Direct Affected Villages areas.
- Familiar with local indigenous of Papuan with minimum 5 years experiences.
Operation Cost Analyst
- Record and compile summaries of financial transactions.
- Posting daily transaction
- Supervise account transaction (A/P, A/R, Fixed Asset, Material Inventory, Purchase, Tax, etc.)
- Assisting accounting supervisor in preparing budget
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statement
- Assist accounting supervisor in analysing monthly and quarterly financial statement
- Assist accounting supervisor in preparing financial forecast and profit plan
- Review PO compliances
- Get involved in material inventory movement
- Handle and monitor security cost
- Handle and monitor CSR activities
- Handle and monitor others non AFE project cost
- Other accounting matters
- Bachelor Degree in accounting and finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Computer literate including effective working skills of Excel and e-mail
- Able to independent or with a very minimum supervisory
- Understand profit sharing conceptual
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good leadership, planning and strategic thinking
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with full resume / curriculum-vitae, details of current and expected remuneration and a latest photograph to the following address not later than 1st October 2014, please indicate the Position you apply on the Subject of your email or Application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified.