- HYDRAULIC WORKOVER SUPERINTENDENT (SPT)
- HYDRAULIC WORKOVER SUPERVISOR (SPV)
- HR SUPERVISOR (HR)
- WELDING INSPECTOR (WI)
- MECHANIC (MEC)
- Preferable Male (1, 2, 4, 5) age between 35-50 years old. (1, 2) and between 27-35 years old. (3, 4, 5)
- Having 10 years including at least 5 years experience as service supervisor and strong knowledge in well head, X-mas tree, snubbing equipment, in snubbing / Drilling / Workover operation on kill or live wells, gas or/and oil wells (1)
- Having 5 years including at least 3 years experience as operator and good practice / knowledge in snubbing or well services or drilling operations, e.g. cement, Squeeze, fishing operations, well killing. (2)
- Having experience in the related department and Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) preferably form Psychology or Economic (3)
- Having 3 - 5 years experience and knowledge of hydraulic system, trouble shooting, repair maintenance for snubbing unit /work over (5)
- Having 2 – 3 years experience as QC Inspector in Construction company, knowledge in Isometric and Structural Drawing, Piping Plan, and having certification of Welding Inspector from authorized institution (4)
Willing to travel to remote sites, strong analytical skill, computer literacy is a must, fluent in English both oral and written, familiar with HSE requirements and safe practice of work, competencies in Integrity, Synergy, Commitment, Teamwork & Cooperation, Customer Service Orientation, General Intelligence, Problem Solving, and Achievement Motivation.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application and resume not later than July 15, 2009 to firstname.lastname@example.org (Put the job code in your email subject and not more than 100 KB). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.