Assistant Blast Engineer (Code: ABE)
This is a Staff position reporting to mine engineer. He/she is responsible for monitoring explosive materials and the magazine in order to assure all explosive materials are well handled and in safety manner.
- Holding Diploma degree (D-3) in Mining or Geology
- Min. 2 years exp. in coal explorations, open pit operation or engineering.
- Good knowledge in preparing mine blasting by using ANFO and its technique.
- Computer literate (MS office; preferably mincom mining software)
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046 or fax 021-57945688
Email to email@example.com