GE Infrastructure is one of the worlds leading providers of fundamental technologies to developing countries, including aircraft engines, transportation, energy, oil and gas, and water process technologies. GE Energy Contractual Services business isa global team dedicated to optimizing the performance of our customers plants and equipment. A contractual service agreement. or CSA, provides maintenance, parts, services and repairs, over a specified period of time. Benefits to the customer include guaranteed plant performance, fixed maintenance costs, and access to GE’s latest technology and global experience.
Currently, GE Energy Contractual Services is having a vacancy:
Lead Contract Performance Manager (Job Code No.1244537)
The main responsibility is to manage overall execution and financial of long term maintenance contract for power plant customers
• Bachelor Degree in SME/BSEE or equivalent
• 8-10 years of power generation experience
• Heavy duty gas turbines or steam turbine or controls experience is advantage
• Strong Turbine technology knowledge
• Excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills
• Proficiency in computer application skills
• Strong business/financial skills
Interested applicants are invited to apply online and get more details on www.gecareers.com, Job Code Number: 1244537, not later than Sept 3, 2010. All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and only short listed candidates will be notified.