Project Business Coordinator (PBC)
1. Knowledge/experience for large scale contract negotiation / implementation at power plant project/operation, oil & gas, mining company, or other similar Industry.
2. Project management experience, including budget control and production planning.
3. Knowledge/ experience to obtain and maintain all project licenses and permit.
4. Coordination to EPC related works.
5. Coordination and management of issues and affairs among related parties and government authority, etc.
6. Having good knowledge/experience in accounting and financing is preferred.
7. Having good sound of power plant industry is preferred.
1. Age: younger than 35 years.
2. Education; S1 degree and/or equivalent, majoring as appropriate to the position.
3. Proficient in English and computer literate.
4. Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and coordination skills.
5. Work Place: Jepara, Central Java.
6. Type of Employment: Permanent Basis.
Please indicate the position code on your email subject and sent to:
PO. BOX 6901/JKS-ST/Jakarta 12190
Application should be received not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be considered for interview.