Accountant (Mega Kuningan, Jakarta)
- Accounts and financial books are managed accurately, completed timely and in compliance with applicable Indonesian accounting standards, IFRS and WPP accounting policies
- Treasury matters are handled professionally with the appointed bankers/financial institutions and in compliance with all applicable Indonesian Central Bank deadlines/regulations. Also be involved in petty cash maintenance and updating of records.
- Taxation matters are managed accurately and efficiently in collaboration with appointed tax agent/consultant and in compliance with all applicable Indonesian taxation deadlines/regulations.
- Office administrative matters (general insurances, office upkeep and cleanliness maintenance, asset/equipment recording, purchasing processing)
- Corporate secretarial matters are managed professionally in collaboration with appointed company secretary.
- Simple payroll processing in accordance with Indonesian payroll regulations.
- All legal documentations and business contracts are maintained and inventorised accurately and completely and to ensure renewal of such business contracts before expiry.
- Ensure all internal and external financial reporting are in compliance with the formats, templates and timelines imposed by the shareholders and local regulators in collaboration with the statutory auditors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mega Kuningan.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.