We have domain, expertise and solutions for the automotive industry, consumer product industry, telecommunications, financial & banking, oil and gas, and government sectors. Our services offerings Oracle Technology, SAP and Microsoft Implementation and also maintenance service, outsourcing services, and IT operations management.
Management Trainee Program for IT Consultant (MTPC)
Your main responsibility is to deliver projects in the role of engineer / consultant of company portfolio, and as part of presales team to prepare solution and proposal to reach the project.
General Requirement :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Information Technology, Computer Science,
- Mathematics, Industrial, Electrical Engineering with min GPA 3.00
- Good communication, analytical and software design skills
- Ability to work as a good team player or individually
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve target in timely manner
- Having knowledge on Java, Microsoft .NET, C#, Oracle technology, SAP, Network, Storage will be an advantage
- Strong in problem solving, willing to explore new ideas and technologies
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
Your main responsibility is to develop sales plan and executing these sales plan successfully , create proposal as a team with architect solution, maintain mutual relationship and communication with customer and partner, employ a consultative selling approach to ensure the success in achieving the sales quota and follow up collection after delivery.
Educational background :
Bachelor Degree in all majors or someone who will graduate for the next 3 (three) months with GPA >3,00
Submit your full resume attached recent photograph , a copy of educational certificate and transcript (not more than 300KB) at the latest on November 7, 2014 to : firstname.lastname@example.org