PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for :
(Assignment: Head Office - Bintaro)
Prepare and implement Procurement procedure within the company in order to deliver good practice and commercial accountability to the Supply Chain Management process comply within company’s aspect and impact including business ethics, company’s procedures and Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE).
1. Min. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Min. 2 years experiences in Procurement area.
3. Good knowledge of quality the materials according to international standard specifications.
4. Good communication and negotiation skill.
5. Time manageable and target oriented.
6. Awareness of ERP system (e.g. SAP) would be an advantage but are not essential.
7. Good behaviour, open, honest, and proactive person.
8. Able to maintain teamwork.
9. Working in details.
10. Able to maintain and uphold work and business ethics.
• Source and gather quotes from vendors / suppliers in order to obtain best price as per required quality and schedule in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
• Expedite the order process, prepare the procurement status report and process Purchase Requisition in order to provide excellence procurement service for the requester.
• Analysing previous annual spent to be bottom line for spending this year and how to get saving cost annual target.
• Prepare and Develop Vendor Management Database in SAP and spreadsheet to register all procurement Transaction by Vendor name; Kind of services; rental rate/purchase rate in order to support preparation for Petrosea Proposal Tender.
• Monitoring Procurement Contract process since Pre-Contractual, Contractual up to Post Contractual of kind of services.
• Open multi source to find alternative spare part of major product and priority vendors as well as ensure the quality and availability of parts.
• Monitor all PO from BPN and ensure Petrosea dealing with the best price.
• Actively contribute to a team culture where all employees are responsible for their own and co-worker safety, Keep work area clean and tidy, take corrective action on all hazardous situations in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment at all times.
• Monitor and manage requirement for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and special safety equipment to ensure all safety aspects in PO (Purchase Order) / PVA (Preferred Vendor Agreement) are adequate.
• Uphold procurement business ethics and take ownership of every single deal for company benefit to ensure the adherence of overall company’s business ethics.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: PROCUREMENT ENGINEER to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 6 February 2017.