PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for :
Prepare, monitor, administer, and conduct all recruitment activities (sourcing, head hunters, applicants data, interview result, conduct / scoring psychological test, recruitment report, etc.) to ensure all the recruitment activities are well managed and documented in timely manner.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree from any major, preferably in Psychology.
2. Min. 2 years of experience in Human Resources, especially in the arrangement of recruitment and placement in Mining / Construction industry.
3. Mastering Competency Based Interview Technique and exposed to assessment tool utilisation / psychological test.
4. Willing to work extended office hours and willing to be assigned in site project when required.
5. Posses strong analytical thinking and ability to communicate with all levels.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information / documents.
7. Strong negotiation skill in recruiting process.
• Assist the Recruitment Coordinator in providing the analysis of external consultants and review them in order to seek the best recruitment channel for the vacant positions, e.g.: campus recruitment, newspaper, ERP, job fair, outsource, etc.
• Evaluate the incoming Electronic Personnel Request Form (EPRF) and its requirements for pre-recruitment process.
• Perform recruitment and pre-selection process include applications screening, conduct psychological test & scoring, arrange interview, and also participate in interviewing candidates to ensure that the organization needs of manpower are filled with qualified peoples conformed with company’s procedures and regulations.
• Assist Recruitment Coordinator in analyse, improve, and implement the recruitment method and tools to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
• Assist Recruitment Coordinator in developing and administering strategy for identifying and recruiting potential hires especially in Mining Business Area.
• Provides the required reports and / or analysis including benchmarking regarding the candidates for further recruitment process.
• Monitor and organize documents of new hire to provide administration support.
• Monitor the end of newly recruit’s probation period to ensure their employment status.
• Provides the weekly and monthly progress report concerning recruitment and selection progress for further compilation by Talent Acquisition & Placement Manager.
• Represent the organisation at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organisation and its recruitment activities.
• Demonstrating wilingness to learn new skill and continuously look for improvement in work processes and results.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: RECRUITMENT OFFICER to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 13 December 2016.