PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for :
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPERINTENDENT
Monitor and control with resourcing and delivery of the activity plans and ensure they appropriately address growth objectives, networking with current and prospective clients, and ensure the company’s chances of pre-qualifying and succeeding in winning new contract & support Business Development Team in general business development activity.
• Min. Bachelor Degree from Business Management or relevant major from reputable university.
• Min. 5 years experiences in Business Development or supervisory function.
• Experience in Energy & Logistic sectors, and dealt with global Clients.
• Experience in tender and negotiation process in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Have strong knowledge in Logistics Management.
• Excellent networking skills.
• Capture business opportunities, lead meetings and negotiations with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business.
• Review and alligning the process /pipeline for business to ensure organization achieves revenue targets and in all businesses.
• Control and monitor end-to-end tendering & proposal process from registering up to bid submission and provide review for documents & content.
• Identify risk, profit potential and analysis, and ensure company meets client’s needs and expectations.
• Provide inputs to Business Development Manager based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas that give strategic leverage for future projects.
• Control content of report for internal and external consumption.
• Lead, direct and develop subordinate in order to achieve team target.
• Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: BD SUPERINTENDENT to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 07 September 2016.