PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for :
Perform and responsible for Finance and Accounting function in order to produce timely and accurate financial information for project.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Accounting.
• Min. 4 years experiences as Accountant, preferable in Engineering, Construction and Project Management industry.
• Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
• Good command in English.
• Good computer skill, especially in Excel program.
• Familiar with SAP accounting system and module.
• Over time might be required to meet reporting deadlines.
• Business travel and working for periods of time on Site Project might be required.
• Monitor day to day F&A operations for projects especially with respect to:
- Revenue estimates (including Production Data)
- Major Subcontractor and Supplier Cost
- A/R collection/status
- Contingency – Risks and Opportunities
- Other costs
• Invoicing management including variation claim monitoring, rise & fall billing, and ensuring all has been claimed and submitted to Client as per contract terms, and monitor the cash payment receipt of invoices from Clients.
• Identify financial aspect in contractual clauses (e.g. financial implications of damages, billing, others related financial clauses) in the contract and provide new concept, approach or feedback.
• Monitor for completion of F&A requirements for new project account set up.
• Monitor and control balance sheet accounts project (accrual, recoverable expenses, etc.).
• Produce financial project Report / Score Cards on time including analysis to project management and giving ideas for improvement.
• Understand and monitor compliance of the key contractual clauses -e.g. prices, payment, reward & other financial related clauses in contract.
• Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting submission on time.
• Assist on preparing Financial modelling for new/prospective project or project extension or project closure.
(Assignment: Timika, Papua)
Provide efficient secretarial and administration assistance to project in order to support project with administrative matters and participate in contribute the success of project function.
• Min. Diploma degree (preferable in Administration / Secretary).
• Min. 2 year experience in secretarial duties.
• Computer literate.
• Fluent in English (Verbal and Written).
• Willing to work extend hours due to project requirements.
• Develop and maintain hard copy and electronic filing system as well as document confidentiality to provide administration support in accordance with Petrosea procedures.
• Organize and manage meetings or project events and take minutes at those meetings to ensure meeting efficiency.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications / reports and presentations to ensure all publications / reports and presentations materials are complete and ready to use.
• Organize and schedule arrangements for manager, including air travel and expences claim reimbursment to provide secretarial assistance.
• Present general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and maintain stationary supply in order to provide administration assistance.
• Monitor and maintain office area in order to keep office area clean and tidy.
• Perform other duties as per request to support and assist Project Manager in administration matters.
Direct, control, observation, and inspect implementation of QA/QC function, documents, and deliverables management, by providing support and execution to project and works within PLSS department. Main objective is to ensure, maintain, develop, all QA/QC practices are implemented in accordance with company quality policy and relevant Quality Management System compliance.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, preferably having familiarity and experiences to QA/QC implementation upon oil and gas sector, marine construction and plant operation sector.
• Min. 5 years previous experiences in Construction QA/QC execution which, with thorough comprehensive knowledge for QA/QC practice in construction and operation.
• Full comprehensive knowledge for Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and implementation.
• Thorough understanding for Document Management System.
• Work extended hours to meet deadlines.
• Position Holder shall accept site assignment task to project.
• Team workers and organizing people.
• Execute, guidelines and directive for QA/QC aspects in order to achieve its objective.
• Execute, monitor, improve QA/QC aspects.
• Establish and maintain effective work relationship within department, company, and community, with responsible attitude for every work assigned.
• Establish, review, and communicate timely reports and work reports related.
• Initiate feedback for improvement of QA/QC reports and status.
• Evaluate and observe in timely manner for QA/QC products.
• Involve in construction stage methodology along with utilizing QA/QC knowledge to conclude proper construction works.
• Maintain documentation properly manage in accordance with documents deliverable structure.
• Maintain and Implementing HSE programs, with objectives to apply official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: ACCOUNTANT to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 October 2016.