PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for :
SENIOR MANAGER ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
(Assignment: Tangerang Selatan)
Plan, manage and controlling for waste disposal, collection, recycling activates. Responsible for revenue generation and to dispose and treatment of waste safely, with due consideration for the environment and whilst conforming to government regulation . To accomplish corporate profit and growth as well as procedural compliance and meet good practice to the business ethics, company, and HSE standards.
• Min. Bachelor Degree in Environmental / Engineering .
• Min. 8 years experiences in Environmental / Waste B3 Operations.
• Work in detail, time manageable and target oriented.
• Good reporting system.
• Good behaviour, open, honest and proactive.
• Able to working under pressure to meet delivery time.
• Good communication and negotiation skill.
• Leading by example.
• Strong in waste B3 and Environmental government regulation.
• Direct, manage and evaluate programs and procedures operation waste management which align with organization strategy.
• Responsible for waste management revenue generation and align with business development to closes deal with client.
• Develop and review all operations permit and license are obtain and conforming to government regulations.
• Develop method for waste collecting, treatment and transporting and continues improvement in handling waste.
• Manage and operate waste management with environmental international standard and comply with government regulations.
• Provide professional best solution for the company based on strategy and operation analysis.
• Develop new products, standard, process or operational plan for waste management.
• Design, coordinates and implement quality management system and ISO 14000.
• Liaise with external parties (Government Agencies, Clients, etc.) related to commercial HSE, program & quality matters, environmental, and waste management regulations.
• Responsible for cost effectiveness & efficiency which conform to company budget and KPI.
• Develop team members in skill, leads, schedules, allocates and monitors work.
• Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
• Direct and control HSE procedures and comply with Environmental compliance.
RIGGING & SCAFFOLDING FOREMAN
(Assignment: Sumatera Selatan)
Monitor and coordinate rigging and scaffolding dalily activities to ensure rigger and scaffold work are performed in a technically correct and efficient manner, conform to company’s standard and policies.
• Min. High School degree.
• Min. 3 years experiences as a Rigging & Scaffolding Foreman min. in Plant / Process environment or similar capacity.
• BP Migas certified and Basic Rigging certified would be an advantage.
• Knowledge in various rigging, lifting, and scaffolding techniques.
• Proactive safety attitude.
• Plan and supervise of the activities of the Rigger and Scaffold, including preparation of tools and Consumables require establishing and maintaining the Project.
• Responsible in maintain and repair rigging and scaffolding system in Site/Project.
• Check and examine all rigging and scaffolding equipment location and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function.
• Conduct formal annual performance review all direct reports, identifying strengths and weaknesses, training needs and agreeing upon goals for the future.
• Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance counseling as required for all direct reports.
• Prepare and submitt reporting required.
• Communicate and monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect.
• Review and analyze of failure to plant, monitor degradation and report pending equipment failure for compilation into backlog.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 06 June 2016.