PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for :
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
(Logistic & Services Dept – Jakarta Based)
Identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business development opportunities in the existing and new logistic (sea-freight, air-freight & land) clients that will contribute to the organisations short and long-term business goals. Coordinate, monitor and review the estimation process across the logistic business line to ensure that all estimates are built up in accurate, reliable, and systematically conform to companys procedures and current situation.
• Min. Bachelor in any disciplines , engineering (ex : mechanical, industrial, civil, etc) or economic will preferably from reputable local university / overseas.
• At least 8 years professional experience in related field in Logistic industries, out of which 3 years in managerial position.
• Knowledge of Legal & administration aspects related to Logistic, government regulations and tender process
• Managerial skill, Human relation, leadership, English language, Networking capability, Communication capability
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the organisations short and long-term business goals.
• Manage the most complex, large, or difficult market research or analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of alternative opportunities
• Assist on the preparation of the strategic plan (long/short plan) and 1 (one) year business plan to achieve and align with the targeted corporate goals.
• Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) in order to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisations business interests.
• Identify & communicate to the Business Units key information sources for market intelligence and utilize this in the business; opportunities, competitors, depth of market, project pipeline, strategic planning.
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of business development analyst professionals to ensure that projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
• Review, analyze and evaluate commercial and technical bid for all subcontractors/vender proposal as well as review the terms and conditions in subcontractor/vender RFQ packages to ensure all commercial and technical bid evaluations are completed and comply with the head contract.
• Monitor, maintain and review business line estimates process to ensure that all estimates are built up methodically and in sufficient detail in line with good estimating practice (sufficient explanatory notes are to be included referring to the location of supplementary information)
• Maintain and update the database of estimating norms including feedback from past projects in division estimating and norms manual to ensure database complete and update
• Review and analyze material prices from current quotations and liaise with lead estimator in preparing indirect cost estimate in order to attain current cost estimated basis and indirect cost estimate
• Analyze, monitor and coordinate benchmark process for equipment productivities against company and or industry norms to ensure benchmark process are well conduct and reliable
2. SENIOR COST CONTROL & PROJECT PLANNING
(EPM Dept – Jakarta Based)
Monitoring of the projects financial performance, both revenue and costs, against the Projects budget and/or forecast to support the achievement of the Projects financial objectives; prepare both periodic project reports and financial statement; identify and analyze revenue driver and costs driver to determine the impact on project revenue and project costs. Create and develop a schedule of work activities for a Project which clearly shows the work breakdown structure, critical path activities, progress earned to date and programme to completion.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Industrial).
• Min 5 years of experience as Project Control or planner/scheduler & quantity surveyor in construction project
• Knowledge of best practices in project control and scheduling, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
• Ability to design and calculate cost of a project
• Ability to establish policies and procedures.
• Familiar with project management and project resources ( Labour, Material and Plant )
• Ability to evaluate program effectiveness.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective monitoring and control mechanism.
• Knowledge of Primavera Project Planner (P6) and associated software and demonstrated competence in producing effectively formatted schedules and reports
• Responsible to set up Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for controlling and reporting in accordance with Company standard. The WBS will be reviewed and approved by Project Control Manager and Project Manager.
• Identify and analyse anomalies, variances or non-compliances in the actual operating costs (i.e., materials, plant, labour, sub-contractors, etc.) and take the necessary corrective actions or inform management of proposed action to ensure compliance as soon as they become known
• Provide recommendations on operating cost reports based on comparative analysis of budget/forecast to actuals (i.e., unit costs, capital cost, overhead costs, etc.) and provide recommendations to ensure the project objectives are achieved
• Monitor financial performance against budget and forecast to support the achievement of the operation and objectives within the allocated budget
• Implement and maintain budgeting and costing processes and procedures to achieve department objectives and targets
• Review and provide recommendations about budgeting and forecasting processes and procedures for continuous improvement.
• Prepare and analyze the monthly project report (including quantities, man-hours, KPIs and quality of work) to evaluate the project performance.
• Prepare Monthly Progress Claims and to ensure the subsequent invoice is submitted and payment received within the payment terms of the Contract
• Prepare and analyze Monthly Site P&L before submit to management
• Prepare Client Monthly Report and ensure it submit to Client in timely manner
• Check that cost codes on requisitions are correctly allocated while checking that the remaining budget for the cost code is sufficient to cover the proposed purchase, ascertaining PO has been cover proposed costs are considered to be committed and refer to the budget
• Review and confirm that Subcontractor invoices are as per Contract terms & conditions for the further payment process
• Clarify regarding the payment status with the client and subcontractor.
• Develop procedure for design and construction project management scheduling, including coding, resources allocation and cost loading of design and construction schedules
• Plan and organize work program; establish and monitor controls to evaluate unit performance; take appropriate action to correct performance and to adjust programs to meet requirements
• Analyze and interpret schedules prepared by outside consultants and contractors, merger them into a single composite master schedule, which is summarized, as required, for various levels of use
• Establish and maintain effective means of coordinating unit plans and schedule with other organization units; report delays and problem promptly and take appropriate actions to maintain effective coordination of activities; ensure that unit activities do not conflict with organization goals
• Assist in the analysis of claim, utilizing schedule information and capabilities of the scheduling system to provide accurate picture of project activities events
• Develop plans to meet unexpected situation, new developments and changes in the business environment; prepare for emergencies; anticipate events; understand the factors and conditions effecting the organization and respond appropriate when these change
3. SENIOR CIVIL GEOTECHNICAL
(EPM Dept – Jakarta Based)
• Min. Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• Min. 5 years previous experience in Management of Civil Engineering Departments (especially in road construction, bridge, Geotechnical)
• Able to develop economical foundation solutions in complex geotechnical environments
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to review and giving guidance technically on Lead Engineer/Engineer deliverables
• Committed to delivering the best possible service to the internal or external client
• Direct and control the project road construction, bridge, Geotechnical team by providing technical guidance, leadership and support to the people performing design work to ensure that design accuracy, fitness for purpose and schedules achieved comply with Petrosea and client standards and procedures.
• Review and control of all project engineering work including project development, staff assignment and the application of engineering principles throughout the company to ensure all engineering activities are comply with current procedures and regulations
• Plan and develop design strategy for road construction, bridge, Geotechnical in the Engineering function in order to produce the best possible results for the client (either internal or external)
• Able to challenge existing design solutions for road construction, bridge, Geotechnical and develop superior alternatives
• Implementing design requirements of HSE programs (including Environmental Management System) to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
• Establish and maintains effective work relationship within the group, the company and the community, and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performace of all assigned responsibilities to achieve good working relation between office members and active training environment.
4. CIVIL SUPERVISOR
(EPM Dept - Site Based)
Monitor and coordinate civil daily activities to ensure civil work is performed in a technically correct and efficient manner, conform with companys standard and policies.
• Min. 5 years experiences in Civil area, especially in infrastructure maintenance & construction (building, camp & workshop)
• Good knowledge in heavy machine technology
• Understand and ability in using tools, special tools, and workshop facilities
• Plan and supervise Civil activities regarding tools requirement, sparepart, and consumable goods and also manpower planning in establishment, maintenance, and repairement of Site.
• Responsible in maintain and repair Civil system in Site/Project.
• Check and examine all mechanical location and equipment and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function.
• Conduct formal annual performance review all direct reports, identifying strengths and weaknesses, training needs and agreeing upon goals for the future
• Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance counselling as required for all direct reports
• Prepare and submitt reporting required by Business Mining Petrosea (BMP) in a timely manner
• Communicate and Monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect
• Review and analyze of failure to plant, monitor degradation and report pending equipment failure for compilation into backlog
• Monitor and maintain Work Order (WO) to ensure Work Order information is processed in accordance with Business Mining Petrosea (BMP).
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting POSITION / JOB TITLE in email subject to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb,
not later than end of December 2014.