PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for :
1. OPERATION MANAGER
(Logistic & Services Dept – Jakarta Based)
Manage the interface between various Clients & Partners Projects and Petrosea Management for the day to day running. Assist the Director meet budget targets and KPIs, develop new business.
• Min bachelor degree in any discipline from reputable local university / overseas.
• Min 10 (ten) years experiences in reputable Logistic services company, in which 3 (three) years experience in managerial positions.
• Strong leadership skill, Good Intitiatives & analytical thinking, Excellent communication skill
• Ensure the performance and expectations of all stakeholders is met or exceeded and to ensure that international standards are achieved in the daily operations
• Support all functions that are undertaken to ensure the Management Plan, Project Start Up Check List and Standard Operating Procedures are complied with.
• Reviews Client specifications, requirements and processes, to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated into the Daily Plan and that the responsibilities allocated from the Daily Plan are understood and implemented.
• Interface with the Clients on commercial HSE, programme and quality matters
• Prepare and implement budgets, shipping schedules, project deliverables, resource allocation and Facility allocation
• Communicate and interface with project management, senior management and supply base personnel and the Clients
• Establish and maintain relationship and communication with local community and local government in order to keep peace and harmonious relationship.
• To prepare and monitor detailed cost forecasts as requested
• To manage variations from and ensure Clients are advised of these changes and to also maximize returns for department
• Identify any environmental issues in area of area responsibility (regular audit schedule).
2. SENIOR CIVIL GEOTECHNICAL
(EPM Dept – Jakarta Based)
• Min. Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• Min. 5 years previous experience in Management of Civil Engineering Departments (especially in road construction, bridge, Geotechnical)
• Able to develop economical foundation solutions in complex geotechnical environments
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to review and giving guidance technically on Lead Engineer/Engineer deliverables
• Committed to delivering the best possible service to the internal or external client
• Direct and control the project road construction, bridge, Geotechnical team by providing technical guidance, leadership and support to the people performing design work to ensure that design accuracy, fitness for purpose and schedules achieved comply with Petrosea and client standards and procedures.
• Review and control of all project engineering work including project development, staff assignment and the application of engineering principles throughout the company to ensure all engineering activities are comply with current procedures and regulations
• Plan and develop design strategy for road construction, bridge, Geotechnical in the Engineering function in order to produce the best possible results for the client (either internal or external)
• Able to challenge existing design solutions for road construction, bridge, Geotechnical and develop superior alternatives
• Implementing design requirements of HSE programs (including Environmental Management System) to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
• Establish and maintains effective work relationship within the group, the company and the community, and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performace of all assigned responsibilities to achieve good working relation between office members and active training environment.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting POSITION / JOB TITLE in email subject to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb,
not later than end of January 2015.