IT - SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (IT-SA)
- Male/Female, max. 28 years of age
- Bachelor degree from reputable University, majoring in Information Technology with min. GPA 2.8
- Familiar with day to day operation of Microsoft Active Directory Server, general understanding of e-mail and proxy system, general understanding of TCP/IP networking concept. Knowledge of Linux or other Unix based Operating System will be an advantage.
- Good attitude, detail-oriented, accurate, diligent, team player, loyal / faithful person and able to do overtime or shift if required
- Preferably working experience min. 1 year, but fresh graduates are welcome
PO BOX 4423 JKP 10044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates shall be invited for an interview.