KUFPEC participates in joint ventures with similar companies in E&P of Oil and Gas both as an operator and partner. KRVIL is seeking new opportunities within Indonesia and SE Asia, both non-operated and operated and requires highly qualified individuals to join and strengthen our Jakarta team as:
Geologist (Code: GEO)
• Minimum a Bachelor s degree in, Geology with 5 years experiences with major G&G software suites (Petrel, Geographic, Openwork).
• Demonstrated hands on skill in new business ventures project and asset evaluation, data room visitation, oversight of existing properties.
• Working understanding of existing, wireline logging and field operation activities.
• Knowledge of seismic interpretation is a plus.
Petroleum Engineer (Code: PE)
• Minimum a Bachelor s degree in Petroleum engineer with 5 years plus experiences.
• Demonstrated hands on skill in new business venture, prospect asset evaluation, oversight of existing properties.
• Capable in verifying and evaluating production optimization.
• Working understanding of drilling, reservoir, and production operating issues.
• High proficiency in required technical and economic software packages (PROSPER, Eclipse, PEEP) or industry equivalent software programs packages.
• Good understanding HSE laws and regulations.
• Willing to have some international travel.
• Strong personality, intelligent as well as capable working under limited resources as well as capable working under pressure.
• Strong presentation skills with ability to articulate project ideas in a clear and concise manner.
• Well establish relations with BPMIGAS, MIGAS and PSC s as well as other related government bodies.
KRVI is an equal opportunity employer who rewards based on performance and results.
Email your application, enclosing CV within 2 weeks to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please insert the position code (GEO or PE) on subject of your email. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).