JUNIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Be responsible for project implementation and product maintenance
- Provide guidance, consultancy, technical support, and problem resolution to key customers/channel partners in project implementation.
- Lead role in working with the team to continuously enhance and improve the support service framework to achieve channel partners and customers satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Telecommunications / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
More than 1 year’s relevant experience in IT industry, preferably with multinational telecom companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in English
- Hands on experience with features and parameters for RF-CDMA optimization activity.
- Have deep knowledge about radio network optimization in different environment
- Hands on experience with analyze field measurement results (Statistics).
- Hands on experience from tuning and optimization activities in a live network.
Other Requirements :
- Willing to work or travelling to the regions (JKT= Jakarta , WJ=West Java, CJ=Central Java, EJ=East Java, MKS=Makassar, MDN=Medan, BJM= Banjarmasin ).
- Fluently in English (verbally & written) is a must. Ability to converse in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Possess positive working attitude and able to handle pressure independently and work independently with minimum supervision .
- Able to work in multicultural environment as well to work in multitasking condition to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Details minded, self-motivated and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
Please submit your resume completely (CV, Certificate, Transcript, ID Card and recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or post them to
The East Building, 26th-27th Floor, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E3.2, No. 1, Jakarta
Please put the position and the region code you wish to apply as subject (e.g. TSE- BJM).