At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. Thiess Contractors has grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Supervisor Mining – 925069
An excellent opportunity for Supervisor Mining has arisen to join our Mining Operation Department. Residentially based in Melak Mine Project.
Some of your duties will include:
• Coordinating all line supervisions in the workplace of the removal of overburden/inter-burden in a safe, effective manner on time and within budget in a designated area;
• To actively coordinate with trainer to achieve productivity and production;
• To lead, organise and provide direction for employees to ensure outstanding performance is achieved in people performance, HSE&Q outcomes and the business results. Set an example for all in the workplace to follow in safety, leadership, attendance and personal behaviour.
• Maintain and facilitate clear communication with all stakeholders, clients, customers, suppliers with respect to operational capability, performance, and resource requirements.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Applicants should have a minimum graduated from Senior High School or Degree in Mining/Civil Engineering is preferred; requires a minimum 5 years’ professional experience in similar role as Supervisor Mining in large open cut mining operation;
• Mining heavy industry experience is essential; could operate mining equipment;
• Good leadership and people management skills preferably with training in staff supervision; have ability in resource planning and OHS&E supervision; excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both oral and written in English; be able to operate computer; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; Posses POP (Pengawas Operasional Pratama) certification at Mine and Energy Department; be able to work on shift roster (day and night shift).
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/ or send your application by email to email@example.com (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication.