The project includes two Contract of Work (CoW), namely CoW PT MSM, 95% owned by AR Pte Ltd and 5% by PT Archi Indonesia, and CoW PT TTN, 95% owned by AR Pte Ltd and 5% by PT Archi Indonesia. Majority share Archipelago Resources, Plc, held by Rajawali Corpora (51.1%). Applicants are invited for the following position:
BIODIVERSITY SUPERINTENDENT (CODE : BS_VI/16)
(Location : Toka Tindung)
- Undertake activities to ensure that the targets and activities set out in the Bio Diversity Plan are achieved.
- Ensure all project activities in line with the Biodiversity Management Plan and Monitoring,
- Develop and maintain close liaison with appropriate levels of Government, NGOs, scientific institutions and other stakeholders associated with Biodiversity programs.
• Relevant Tertiary qualifications essential (preferably a Degree in Biological science, Forestry and Environmental Engineering)
• Minimum 5-10 years (or more) of relevant (including International) experience in Biodiversity Management, preferably with demonstrated practical experience in the extractive industry or with other relevant practical experience.
• Excellent in practical experience in the following : Design, Implementation and Management of Biodiversity Programs, Biodiversity Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Proficient in English, both oral and written is must
• Excellent communication and negotiations skills
• Computer skills including proficiency in Ms. Excel, Word and Power Point is must
• Experience in Environmental Management System (ISO 140001)
• Experience in liaising with government agencies and scientific bodies (national and local)
• Able to work with and persuade Community Groups
• Able to demonstrate knowledge in Indonesian laws and regulations
• Has Driver License (SIM A)
• Has POM (Pengawas Operasional Madya) Certification is advantage
• Familiar with Compliance & Risk Management, Safety Culture and Management of Environmental Auditing
MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT (CODE : MS_VII/16)
(Location :Toka Tindung)
Responsible for the overall management of the fixed plant maintenance facility from Primary Crusher through the Milling & Grinding areas to the gold room as well as outlying areas such as Water Supply & Tailing Disposal System includes: commitment to best Safety & Environmental practices, preparing and managing Budgets, Execution of continuous Improvement programs, Employee Management, effective coordination and communication, system & procedures including a high level understanding of short and long term planning processes and strategies.
• Bachelor degree (S-1) in Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
• Experiences with Gyratory Crushers, SAG & Ball Malls, conveyor belt repair & maintenance
• Practical supervision of maintenance team in a process plant environment of at least 10 years.
• Prefer has Kompetensi Teknisi Mekanik Certificate
• Communicable, flexible work ethic and consistent under pressure
• Advanced computer skill with MS. Project 2010 and computerised maintenance management systems
• Has Indonesian Driving License
• High level attention and understanding of Safety and Environmental Management plans
• Good English both oral & written.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in 13 Surrounded Village, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV and recent photograph not later than 18 July 2016.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
(Put the position title on your subject email) Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb