The project includes two Contract of Work (CoW), namely CoW PT MSM, 95% owned by AR Pte Ltd and 5% by PT Archi Indonesia, and CoW PT TTN, 95% owned by AR Pte Ltd and 5% by PT Archi Indonesia. Majority share Archipelago Resources, Plc, held by Rajawali Corpora (51.1%). Applicants are invited for the following position:
The ICT Manager is responsible for installing, maintaining computer hardware, software and networks including all communications systems. The role is pivotal in enabling the business to achieve its strategic and operational goals, and leads the Companys ICT capability to maximize ICT investment to improve operational effectiveness.
• University Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / System Information (S1)
• Minimum 10 years experiences in Mining Industry
• Advance in English skill.
• Proficient knowledge is required for ;
- Computer hardware and software systems including ERP systems
- Networks and network administration
- Email and Internet programs
• Demonstrated skills for;
- Management and supervisory skills
- Team building, capable of building and maintaining good working relationships.
- Time management and stress management skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- Decision making
- Effective written, verbal, presentation and listening skills
- Spread sheet skills
- Understanding operational processes and needs relating to IT, communications and software technology
• Personal Attributes
- Honest, trustworthy with a high level of integrity
- Customer service orientated
- Results driven
- High level of drive for continuous improvement.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in 13 Surrounded Village, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV and recent photograph not later than 30 November 2015.
Email to: email@example.com,
(Put the position title on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 250 kb