The project includes two Contract of Work (CoW), namely CoW PT MSM, 95% owned by AR Pte Ltd and 5% by PT Archi Indonesia, and CoW PT TTN, 95% owned by AR Pte Ltd and 5% by PT Archi Indonesia. Majority share Archipelago Resources, Plc, held by Rajawali Corpora (51.1%). Applicants are invited for the following position:
GRADUATE MINING ENGINEER
The primary role of the Graduate Mine Engineer will be to assist Senior Mine Engineer to ensure that the mining and drill & blast activities of the mining contractors are in accordance with the mine plan and mining data captured is accurate. Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety and Environment responsibility in performing every tasks.
1. Strong knowledge and attitude in Health, Safety and Environment that suit with the position
2. Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety and Environment responsibility in performing every tasks.
3. Mining Engineering Degree
4. Possess valid Driving License (SIM A)
5. Minimum 1 – 2 years experiences in Mining Industry.
6. Good understanding of Surpac and Microsoft Office.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in 13 Surrounded Village, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV , Recent Photograph and required certificates not later than 02 February 2016.
Email to: email@example.com,
(Put the position title on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 250 kb