The company's highly advanced engineering technologies and excellent project management have led repeatedly to the successful completion of these large-scale projects. In short, as a leading global engineering company, JGC has the accumulated experience gained from over 20,000 projects performed in approximately 70 countries. It therefore comes as no surprise that JGC is recognized interna
PT JGC INDONESIA, a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company in Oil & Gas Industry and have been operating in Indonesia for more 30 years. We invite a qualified and experienced professional who can be team work with proven competencies in the whole ranges of development and improvement initiatives to fill the following positions:
Jr. IT Engineer
• Minimum Diploma in Computer Science / IT or related disciplines.
• 23 – 29 years old
• Experience 1 – 3 years in IT or related discipline.
• Experience with : - MS SQL
- MS Visual Basic programming
• Having experience in EPS company or Oil & Gas related.
• Having experience in engineering 2D/ 3D s/w (Intergraph/ Aveva/ Bemtley).
• Good object-oriented programming concepts.
• Has Share Point experiences will be an advantage.
Note: Please include your expected salary.
• Excellent command of oral and written English (Able to communicate with end users and conduct requirements studies effectively).
• Computer literate (MS office, MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms Project and related software) .
• Self – starting and motivated as well as able to work in demanding area.
• Have strong leadership, proactive, and excellent teamwork.
• Education: S-1 degree. (Bachelor from Engineering of reputable university).
• Minimum 5 years as Scheduler/ Planner in EPC Projects for Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
• Understand EPC work sequence and project execution plan.
• Experience to plan and establish the EPC schedule including level of project control, able to identify critical path, milestone and built schedule with cost resources.
• Able to prepare schedule trend analysis and forecasting.
• Able to operate Microsoft project, experience in operating primavera software (P6) is preferable.
• Comprehend ITB/ITT, and scope of work review.
Please send your application and CV to:
Please quote applied POSITION TITLE in the “Subject” line
• ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENTIAL
• ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
• ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION THE RELATED DISCIPLINE CODE