The company's highly advanced engineering technologies and excellent project management have led repeatedly to the successful completion of these large-scale projects. In short, as a leading global engineering company, JGC has the accumulated experience gained from over 20,000 projects performed in approximately 70 countries. It therefore comes as no surprise that JGC is recognized interna
PT JGC INDONESIA, a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company in Oil & Gas Industry and have been operating in Indonesia for more 30 years. We invite a qualified and experienced professional who can be team work with proven competencies in the whole ranges of development and improvement initiatives to fill the following positions:
Fire Safety Engineer
Appropriate fire engineering qualification or science/engineering degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Safety & Risk Engineering) with proven experience of working as a fire protection engineer ideally in the oil & gas industry and competence in:
• Design of active & passive fire protection, and fire & gas detection system as per the design philosophies.
• Review 3D model regarding fire protection system and F&G detection system.
• Familiar with relevant NFPA/API/ BS/IP codes.
• Familiar with formal safety studies such as HAZOP, LOPA, SIL, HAZID, EERA, major hazard register and etc is preferred but not essential
• Preparing Drawings using AutoCAD
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Self-motivating, and the ability to work individually and as a team member to meet project deadlines.
Senior Accounting Officer & Senior Tax Officer
• Min S1 Accounting
• Experience Minimum 7 years of related experience
• Fluency in English (spoken & written) is mandatory
• Pleasant personality and able to work in a team
• Able to work under pressure and ready to work over time
• Computer literate, especially for Microsoft Office
• Controlling complete cycle transportation operations for equipment and materials purchased until save delivery to the designated place as Key Person of Logistic
• Interfacing and supervision of loading, offloading and handling operations the forwarders or carriers
• Coordinating Import customs clearance with duty and tax exemption in the case the importation
• Place contract to forwarders and carriers
• Identify & pre-qualify potential new forwarders or carriers
• Perform bid evaluations
• Negotiation transportation unit rates
• Degree qualified
• Min.2 - 4 years in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical experience in Logistic (preferable).
• High degree of Computer literacy
• Excellent communication and coordination
• Good knowledge about trade terms and local formalities related institution BKPM/MIGAS/CUSTOMS/Trade Department
Please send your application and CV to :
PLEASE QUOTE APPLIED “POSITION TITLE” IN THE “SUBJECT” LINE
• All applicants will be treated in confidential
• Only short-listed candidates will be invited to join our recruitment program
• All applications should mention the related discipline code