LEGAL OFFICER (Code: Legal-O)
- Prepare corporate documents.
- Acts as liaison to the third party (e.g. Lawyer, police, etc.)
- Prepare legal opinion
- Prepare and review contracts
- Due diligence
- Support legal Department in dealing with day to day services inquired by the company and Business Units
- Bachelor degree majoring law
- At least 4 years’ experience in Legal Department, preferably in a Holding Company
- Good knowledge in Indonesian law and regulation
- Should be analytical, independent and able to take initiative
- Good command of English (oral & written)
- Independent, hardworking, responsible and loyal.
Pt. Gunung Sewu Kencana
Plaza Chase podium 7th Fl.
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav.21 Jakarta 12920, Indonesia