Are you ready to be XL and become our World Class Talents ?
Inventory Control (Code : IC)
This position requires a blend of skills and experience that are specifically focused on the inventory management of project & spares material within 3 main warehouses and other approximately 80 small warehouses, including vendor’s warehouses & remote warehouses.
As Inventory Control you will also responsible to lead the inventory control processes and manage the cycle counting and stock take activity, this includes providing accurate details of on-hand inventory, inventory in-transit, returned inventory, inventory scrap and forecast.
If YOU have:
- Bachelor Degree or higher, in Industrial Technology / Telecommunication / Accounting
- 3+ years working experience in Inventory / Warehousing and Distribution function, preferably coming from Telco Industry, FMCG or Logistics
- Proven track record of successful inventory control management in a fast-pace environment
- In-depth understanding in Inventory, Warehousing and Distribution,with sufficient knowledge in Basic Accounting, SAP System and capable of working the entire MS Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data, multi-task several priorities and posses solid project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, for both Bahasa and English
Xtra Learning PROgram (Code : XLPRO)
XL Pro is our 6 months program, special designed for fresh graduate or student on their final assignment to have advanced knowledge in Telecommunication and IT Telecommunication technology together with real experience of working within XL’ Fun and Exciting environment.
During the program you will receive interesting pocket money, medical benefit, telecommunication allowance, and entitle to have certificate after completion. Best performers of the class will also have the priority to be hired as XL’permanent employee.
If YOU are:
- S1 degree graduated in 2009 or 2010, or student in 8th semester/ final assignment
- Maximum 23 years old
- Minimum GPA or with Latest Transcript 2.75 out of 4.00
- Computer Science, Computer Technique, Information System, Information Technology,
- Management Informatics, Mathematics, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Organization Experiences, Significant Achievements in related areas,
- Local / International Certification in IT,
- Knowledge in Logic & Programming, Operating Systems, Internet & Networking
Only short-listed candidates will be notified