Arnott’s Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of US food and beverage multinational, Campbell Soup Company. In Indonesia, we have an outstanding portfolio of locally manufactured and marketed brands such as Good Time, Tim Tam, Nyam Nyam among others.
Aiming to delight our consumers everyday with their most preferred quality biscuits, we are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We invite qualified professionals for the position of:
A. Production Dept.
- Production Team Leader (PTL).
- Bachelor degree from any discipline with GPA min. 3.00 and TOEFL min. 500
- Preferable 1 or 2 year experiences in supervising labors in production area.
- Fresh graduated are welcome to apply (2)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, manages diverse group and influence, deploy and manage strategic initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills, confidence and integrity.
- Independent & good interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work under diverse and simultaneous demands
- Can do attitude; respect people; creative; team building.
- Willing to be based in Bekasi, Jawa Barat
- Engineering Team Leader (ETL).
- Electric Technician (ET).
- Min. Diploma (2) or Bachelor (1) degree from Electronic Engineering OR Physical Instrument background with the GPA: 3.00 (scale 4), preferable fresh graduate to max. 2 year working experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate in Engineering & Manufacturing environment with technical understanding of and process.
- Committed, positive, hands on and hardworking.
- Drive to achieve goals including desire to learn, e.g. working in difficult situation to achieve personal goals, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Leadership and ability to persuade and influence other.
Put the code of position on the email subject (Code: PTL/ETL/ET)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16 November 2014