The business model of Agro Group Plantations evolves around building and expanding sustainable plantation projects in the region focusing on adopting the industry’s best practices and deriving operational excellence. We envision becoming a fully integrated player in the industry value-chain to ensure long term sustenance of our business.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations (Kalimantan).
Humas Manager – Land Compensation (Kalimantan)
* Sourcing of new land for the company
* The and must be suitable and productive for oil palm cultivation. The new acquisition will be for expansion at Agro Group.
* To handle land compensation matters as per company and government policies in consultation with Plantation Advisor, Assistant Manager, Administration and government departments
* To provide best solution for company in land compensation matters
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
* Excellent influencing skills with proven experience of working with senior management; demonstrating excellent organizational and project management skills
* Well networked within Government, and good understanding of local communities
* Good Event Management skills
* Strong on negotiation & leadership skills
* At least 7 years) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Plasma Manager (Kalimantan)
* You will be responsible for managing the Plasma project of the organization in all our plantation locations.
* You will be in-charge of setting up Corporative society’s (koperasi) in collaboration with the local government agencies and villages, monitoring the appointment of office bearers, identifying suitable lands with Corporative society, monitoring and reporting the performance to the corporative society to the Company.
* You wiII be required to manage multiple projects parallel and extensive traveling is anticipated.
* You are also responsible to communicating the Company PLASMA program/scheme to the local government and villagers in all new areas identified by the Company for development.
* Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Human Resources Management, Law, Project management, Finance or Social Science & professional qualifications in related disciplines
* Minimum 7 years of managerial experience,
* Preferably dealingwith central and local governmental agencies and demonstrating the abilityto communicate effectively within and outside the organization and
* Must possess an above-average proficiency in English and be computer literate.
* Also should be a self motivator with positive attitude with excellent report writing and communication skills.
EHS Assistant/ Manager (Kalimantan)
* Develop health, safety and environmental compliance policy, procedures and benchmark with industry practices relating to plantation or milling industry. Update as and when required.
* Setting up audit or compliant procedures so that issues would be addressed before they become problems.
* Assess risksassociated withhealth, safety and environmental issues and plantation and mill processes and advises the management with options that are pragmatic.
* Setting up execution plan for periodic audit with well-laid down procedures.
* Develop social responsibility together with action plan.
* Implementation ofthe social responsibility plan with the support of all the stakeholders, which will demonstrate the commitment the company has towards social responsibility
* Build effectiverelations with all pressure groups including villagers, NGOs etc.
* Setting up staff safety and health standards to eliminate risks associated with hazards at work.
* Preparation of an Action Plan to get ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accreditation.
* Update and brief on latest health, safety and environmental laws, Labor Laws, situations Rules, Regulation etc. in Indonesia.
* Coordinate EHStraining programs for operating teams and workforce as well as the required EHS inspections, investigations of accidents occurred & recommendations for improvement & ensuring all Health & Safety tools and equipment are checked on periodical basis.
* Ensuring the implementation of company RKL (Rencana Pengelolaan Lingkungan) and RPL (Rencana Pemantauan Lingkungan) and preparing periodic RKL and RPL implementation report.
* At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), others or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Assistant Manager – Bulking (Kalimantan)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Industrial), Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
* Understand factory operations (such as maintenance, quality control, production process)
* Knowledgeable with temperature setting on crude palm oil storage tanks
* Honest (required) & High Loyalty
* Flexible to government agencies and the community (excise, port)
* Having the ability to understand the documents of goods (such as documents of CPO, PKO, PKM)
* Can fallow the sounding board (measuring/checking)
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Have working experience in the bulking field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent. Job role in Agriculture/Plantation or Forestry.
GPS / GIS Assistant (Kalimantan)
You will be required to plan and ensure that the field surveying operation are performed with high level of data integrity for timely development of GIS management tools to aid management decision making.
* Hold Bachelor’s Degree (S-1) in Geodesy from reputable universities
* Minimum 3 years experiences in GPS Mapping and GPS Geodetic application.
* Preferably whom experienced at plantation site
* Mastering many type of GPS Receiver especially geodetic type, land survey equipment such as Theodollite, Total Station, compass, clinometers and also familiar with GPS software such as Map Edit, Map Info, Pathfinder Office, Ozie Explorer, Terra Sync
* Hard worker and willing to travel in Kalimantan and other remote area
Assistant Purchasing (Kalimantan & Jakarta)
* Prepare import and export documentation
* Presenting customs documents and certification at regulatory bodies
* Coordinate with internal transport & clearing agents, and handle banking correspondence
* Supervise loading at site – coordinate with forwarders to ensure suppliers meets the cut-offs
* Coordinate the temporary warehousing arrangements required in Jakarta
* Represent export consignments and verify weight/quality parameters
* Male, candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
If you got what it takes the challenges please submit your CV to :
or by mail:
Head of Human Resources
PT. AGRO HARAPAN LESTARI
Menara Global Building 16th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27, Jakarta 12950
Interview will be conducted in Pekanbaru