- Operation Manager (OM) , which is in charge of the management for operation department in the power plant.
- Unit Operator (UO) , which is in charge of operating the boiler, turbine and generator in the central control room.
- Chief Chemist (CC) , which is in charge of testing steam, water, coal and all kinds of oil in the power plant, and supervising the work in chemical laboratory.
- I&C maintenance engineer (IC) , which is in charge of maintenance of I&C equipment and system, especially DCS system.
- Electrical secondary equipment maintenance engineer (ES) , which is in charge of electrical secondary equipment and system maintenance work.
- Accounting Officer (AO) , which has knowledge of Indonesia accounting, tax laws and regulations, certified Brevet A& B will be an advantage.
- HRD Manager (HRD) , which has knowledge about Indonesia labor & law, JAMSOSTEK, Labor Union, Recruitment and Training, easy to get good relation with local government and employee.
- Coal Mine Measuring Engineer (CMME) , which is proficient in Measuring equipment of TOTAL STATION and WATER LEVEL, can collect data and vice versa, use computer to do data processing and drawing, and master relative theory as well.
- Administration Staff (AS) , which has knowledge in Administration/HR/General Affair (Documentation, Security, Maintenance, Transportation Arrangement).
- Translator (T) , can speak Mandarin is a MUST, can be read and write is an advantage.
- Maximum 40 years old,
- Education level minimum Bachelor or D3 degree with related background from reputable local or overseas university,
- Willing working in site,
- Proficiency in English is a must, Mandarin is an advantage and priority,
- Must have at least 5 years working experiences in same position above,
- Good attitude, honest, self-motivated, team player, strong analysis, conceptual thinking, communicative, cooperative and ready to work under pressure,
please send it to:
TROMOL POS 8888
Closing date: April 04, 2009
Only shortlisted candidate will be interview