If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $88.3 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products; operate hundreds of businesses and partner with dozen of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
In line with our continued growth and expansion, Agricultural Supply Chain – Grain & Oilseed Supply Chain , one of our Business Unit that have Copra Crushing Plant Facility, invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
LABORATORY ANALYST ( To be located at Amurang - Manado, Sulawesi Utara )
- D3 or S1 majoring in chemistry degree
- Minimum GPA : 2.5 ( Scale of 4 )
- Max 30 years of age is an advantage
- Personal effectiveness, ability to work through others /team worker as well as independent worker
- Computer literate ( basic requirement : MS Office )
- Proficiency in written and oral English is a must
- Fast learner and willing to be placed in Amurang
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph to the following address :
DIRECTOR OF HR CARGILL INDONESIA
PO.BOX 4345 JAKARTA 10001
Only short listed candidates will be called for further interview.