GTZ Office Jakarta is urgently seeking 1 (one) qualified Indonesian candidate for the position of:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (HRM)
The HRM is responsible for the management of Human Resource GTZ National & International Personnel. He/She will be acting largely on his/her own initiative and responsibilities, anticipating possible difficulties, and developing solutions in accordance with GTZ policies and regulation.
- Minimum University degree in Management/Law/Psychology with qualification in HRD
- Minimum of 5-10 years of professional working experience as HR Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesian Labor Law and Human Resources best practices in Indonesia Excellent development and management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experienced in handling industrial relation with various case
- Abilities to work independently as well as in an international team
- Abilities to work in high tension environment
- Knowledge and experienc6 in handling expatriate such visa, passport, working permit
- Mandatory language knowledge (English fluent both oral and written), German is an advantage
Interested candidate should submit the application letter, CV with latest photograph and list of references to:
Human Resources Section
by the latest 16.07.2010.