Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
Business Apprentice Program
The ConocoPhillips Indonesia Business Apprenticeship Program was created identify, attract, develop and retain consistently exceptional performers who have the potential to become future leaders with us.
This is a highly competitive program that will expose you to current opportunities and prepare you for future challenges. These are intensive development programs for 1 year that will sharpen technical and soft skills to prepare the Apprentice to become the globally competitive ConocoPhillips employees.
In particular, the program provides business apprentices with the opportunity to gain and demonstrate the following positive characteristics:
• Commercial Awareness
• Effective Communication
• Innovation and Creativity
• Personal and Team Skills
• Planning and Organizing
• Problem Analysis
- Fresh graduates (bachelor/master degree) who have/will completed at least bachelor degree prior October 1, 2015; or those with maximum of 2 years relevant working experience.
- Majoring in Accounting, Finance, Management, Tax, and Industrial Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.30 of 4.00 scales or 82.5 of 100 scale.
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities.
(total files should be not more than 300 kilobyte):
- Please write down an essay containing your goals (short-term and long-term) and your plan to navigate it. Elaborate the reason, predicted challenges, and the expected result. Your broadminded and consideration of facts, prediction, and opportunities related to your desired career can add great value to your application. The first paragraph should contain the brief summary of your essay. (in English, Microsoft word format, A4 margin normal, 1 spacing, max 1000 words, font times news roman, size 11).
- Submit your CV (including photo) and latest academic transcript in pdf or Microsoft word format.
- Only selected candidates will be invited for comprehensive selection tests on July 27 - 29, 2015 (3 days) in Jakarta. Please indicate your availability by answering the prescreening question.
- In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions, submitting essay, and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of May 31, 2015.