Our rapid growth requires the involvement of new team members with the motivation, skill and experience to achieve the company’s objectives in the following positions:
1. OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (ODP – Recruitment Jakarta)
Officer Development Program is a development program which is aimed to prepare trainees for BIG FUTURE LEADER
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Industrial, Architecture, Mechanical, Informatics, Telecommunication), Law, and Economic (Management) from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 3.00 Maximum age 26 years
- Fresh graduate or maximum 2 years of working experience in any field
- Good analytical thinking and leadership skill
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- High motivation and proactive
- Actively involved in campus / social organization
- Willing to work in any region of Indonesia
- Selection process will be started in May until June 2015
- All application will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidate that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified
- Test will be held in Jakarta.
- Initiate and manage Partnership with customer, Equipment Vendor, Suppliers, etc.
- Tender preparation and responsible to complete submission to Operator
- Define technology roadmap from Operators and Vendors that impact to TBiG Company business
- Assist Marketing to establish new product sales with technical presentation to Operator
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economic or Telecommunication Engineering
- Having minimum 5 years experiences in relevant field
- Has strategic networking in operators, vendors, and competitors
- Skill exposures and deep understanding on Telecommunication industry
- Strong skill in developing, compiling and generating technical proposal in Bahasa and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self motivated, good initiative, and creative
- Design, plan, and implement transmission network (microwave, fiber optic)
- Design and supporting BTS Hotel & LTE business
- Design IP RAN, MPBN, MPLS, BTS Hotel Network
- Develop IP Backbone NMS & Monitoring
- Choose relevant transmission technology
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- Having minimum 4 years experiences in relevant field
- Having knowledge in IP RAN, Fiber Optic, Microwave engineering
- Fluent in English (both written / oral)
- Good analytical thinking, dynamic, and interpersonal skill
- Perform Drive Test and Walk Test and taking the necessary action to improve Radio Performance.
- Perform Radio Network Survey to seek best location for new candidate
- Evaluate and adapt new methods and technologies regarding Radio Network Optimization, Features, Trials, & Tuning.
- Perform Atoll Simulation to predict site coverage area
- Support marketing to acquire solution from technical point of view
- Experience in Radio Network Planning and Optimization at least 3 years
- Have deep knowledge in multiple vendor equipment (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia, and ZTE)
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, access and Power Point)
- Experience in drive/walk test and analysis
- Expert using map info and atoll/ planning tools
- Have good relationship with operator and vendor
- Design and develop Mechanical & Electrical system in Telecommunication Industry
- Report quality for technical material & design standard specification in Mechanical & Electrical
- Support monitoring project implementation specially in Mechanical &Electical system
- Support regular report project implementation (M&E) to section head
- Support & assist trouble shoot, and improve solution for M&E problem
- Engineering site survey for analyze and problem identify
- Good knowledge & experiences of Mechanical & Electrical system in Telecommunication industry and in project implementation
- Familiar using engineering tools, Fluke tools will be advantages
- Basic experience in Engineering software application (AutoCad, Fluke data log)
- Practical experience in Ms. Office
- Able to work as a team and good initiative
- Doing as a counterpart marketing (pre-sales) to clarify shareable information at site asset Tower Bersama Group
- Ensure that shareable information of site Tower Bersama Group is avalaible at TBG System
- Coordinate with regional office to do CAF validation after agreeable duration implementation
- Ensure the changing of validation result is updated at TBG System
- Coordinate with Asset Custodian, Asset Compliance and also Regional Office to do regularly update toward shareable site information, including availability data, community issue & landlord issue
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Able to operate Map Info
- Mastering in Ms. Excel
- Good communication skill and presentation
- Good understanding about GSM, WCDMA, WBMA
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Self Motivated, Self Driven, good attitude, hard & smart worker, high integrity, problem solver, team player and have a good attention to details
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Monitoring contractor’s routine maintenance
- Monitoring schedule of CME & Repeater KPI
- Monitoring realization of PIC’s site inspection
- Monitoring progress of trouble ticket solution
- Monitoring progress of validation & updating data site
- Monitoring process of site handover from project directorate to operation maintenance directorate
- Monitoring site problem solution
- Preparing maintenance activity reports to Regional Manager
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Having 2 year experience as Operation & Maintenance in Telecommunication Company
- Expert in using Ms. Office
- Expert in data analysis
- Can be a good leader
- Having good communication & teamwork skill
- Ensure all provisions and employee activities according to SOP.
- Creating work plann, creating a material as support the implementation of standarts.
- Coordinating with Process Analyst for create a policy necessary.
- Implementations all standarts type of management systems that have been certified both in internal and external scope (socialization,drill / simulation, etc.)
- Age 25-33 years old.
- Candidates must posses at least Bachelor Degree's from HSE, Occupational.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good analythical.
- High motivation and proactive.
- K3 certified is preferably.
Apply online via our career pages at: www.tower-bersama.com
Deadline: 2 Mei 2015
Only short-listed candidate that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified