The LaSalle College Group is a Canadian based network of International institutions specialized in education. The main campus in Montreal was founded in 1959 and stands as Canada’s largest bilingual private college-level career training institute.
LaSalle College International Indonesia was established in 1997 and the main objective of this institution is to provide international level education in Indonesia, especially in Design. LaSalle College International - Surabaya is expanding and the upper management is seeking for "INTERIOR DESIGN LECTURER" (Part Time) "Surabaya"
If you are a person who is motivated, you stand out for your structured work methods and high degree of responsibility, you have an exceptional ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships, you like to make a difference and are creative; then you are the person we have been looking for.
- Male/ Female, age 25-40 years old.
- Willing to be assigned in Surabaya, residents of Surabaya and the nearby cities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Interior Design from a reputable University, preferably from overseas university.
- Has strong background and experienced in Interior Design field and other related field.
- Min 2 years experience in the same field.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Have a good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Have a strong leadership attitude, systematic and analytical thinking.
- Have a good judgment in problem solving and able to follow up.
- Can function as a team member.
Please indicate your expected and current salary. Send your application, CV, portfolios, certificate copies, recent photograph and contact phone number (please mention the code on the email subject and your name) before 31 March 2009 to:
HRD LaSalle College International
Jl. Imam Bonjol 115 Surabaya
Or email to : email@example.com
Only candidates considered for this position will be contacted.