Lowongan Corelab Indonesia. We are a multi-national petroleum services company in the oil and gas sector, our Jakarta office is located at Jakarta Selatan, and employs approximately 160 people. Our head office is in Houston, total company work force is around 4500 and the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
The successful candidate would join a well established company experiencing strong growth and would receive an attractive compensation package.
Lowongan Kerja Receptionist (Lowongan Jakarta)
- To receive incoming telephone calls, locate the person required by the caller, all calls should be dealt with in an efficient and polite manner. Assist staff in connecting to outside numbers.
- To maintain records of local and overseas calls.
- To receive CLI/PTN visitors, to request them to wait and locate the persons that they wish to meet.
- To receive bills from suppliers and to pass those bills to the accounting department/ cashier.
- To receive documents pertaining to the delivery of goods to the reception area and to inform the recipients of delivery.
- To organise dispatch of goods/ documents via courier services.
- When it is necessary to perform other duties as directed by superior.
- To receive incoming and outgoing faxes /e-mail and record them in the journal. To take the incoming letters regularly from the Post Office before 11.45 a.m.
- To distribute incoming faxes/ e-mail / Post office mails to recipients.
- Inform, without delay, the senders and/ or recipients in a clear, accurate and friendly manner if there is a problem in transmitting or receiving faxes.
- Organise all documents and filing required (for the position) including routine communications library.
- Be responsible for the uninterrupted use of the faxes machine through organization of regular maintenance and supplies such as paper, toner, etc.
- To prepare monthly report regarding fax machine usage according to the fax usage invoices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Excellent English, Bahasa Indonesia, Computer, & Filling Skill
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Contract positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you meet the above qualification please send your completed resume including covering letter, Copies of Transcript, Training Certificates and passport sized photograph not later than 19 February 2009 to:
Human Resources Manager
PT Corelab Indonesia
Kawasan Komersial Cilandak, Gedung 303
Jl. Cilandak KKO, Jakarta 12560
Indicate the code on top left side of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be notified.