PEARLOIL (Tungkal) Limited is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government in the United Arab Emirates.
Since 2002, Pearl has built a portfolio of 21 contract areas, 17 of which are operated by the company. These areas cover a gross acreage of about 135,000 sq. km in Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Our net production at the end of 2007 stood at 19,000 barrels of oil per day from three fields in Indonesia and our flagship Jasmine offshore development in the Gulf of Thailand.
Our activities include geological field work, 2D and 3D seismic data acquisition and interpretation, the drilling of exploration, delineation and development wells, the construction of production facilities, and the production and sale of oil and gas, looking for a candidate to fill in the following position:
National Human Resources Manager
Based in Jakarta
As our National HR Manager, you are expected to manage the overall aspects of HR. This will involve in liaising with the Company s HR Corporate (Abu Dhabi), Regional Office (Singapore) as well as related Agencies / Institutions of Government of Indonesia.
- Bachelor s degree in a field appropriate to area of assignments
- Minimum fifteen years HR experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Understand Laws and Regulations of Indonesia associated with Human Resource matters
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, adaptive and committed to reaching Human Resource Department goals while maintaining positive-attitude.
- Good speaking and business writing skills in English.
- Computer literate; strong skills in MS Office.
- Indonesian National
PEARLOIL (Tungkal) Limited
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, 9th Floor
Jln Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA, Jakarta 12310
Attn Vice President Administration. Or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified