The American Red Cross Tsunami Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the South Asia tsunami disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in tsunami affected countries in Asia and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners. Please visit www.redcross.org/tsunamirelief
The Indonesia TRP Delegation operates from offices in Banda Aceh, Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in Aceh province in collaboration with the Indonesian Red Cross.
The American Red Cross seeks dynamic individuals to fill the :
Procurement & Logistic Asst (Aceh - Calang)
- Assist Procurement & Logistic Officer in term of develop & maintain a proper filling system and simple data base
- Assist Procurement & Logistic Officer on running of procurement & logistic practices based on American Red Cross logistics & procurement standard and regulation.
- Assist Procurement Officer on obtaining the quotation, preparation of bid analysis, contract and all information for the purchase preparation process.
- Assist Procurement Officer on the maintenance of accurate an up to date local market prices/conditions and supplier information regularly.
- Assist Procurement in preparation of the payment request for supplier and ensure all of the supported documents are completed.
- Able to working on out of office hours or office days
- Willing working to out of Aceh Jaya district areas
- In good mental and physical health
- Minimum have 3rd Diploma degree on Administration or Management or related education
- Minimum have 1 years experiences on the same field
- Computer literate, especially on spread sheet and simple data base
- Have capability on data filling, especially on procurement & logistic matters. Include develop & maintain simple data base
- Have experience on conduct a proper procurement & logistic system
- Have experience to managing warehouse/asset is advantage
- Have experience with UN organization, Red Cross societies or other INGOs is advantage
- Language- Proficiency in Bahasa (written & spoken) and English (written & spoken)
- Teamwork; commitment to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement; integrity and personal conduct; sensitivity to diversity; flexibility and adaptability; initiative and direction; interpersonal skills; honest & loyal
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to email@example.com put Job title in Subject line. Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after March 6, 2009 will not be considered.