Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Supervisor
To assist Productivity Development & HSE Manager in order to make sure that HSE system and standard are happening & implemented in the operational unit/divisions, HSE issue in operational field are well managed to create HSE atmosphere in the workplace.
- Play significant role to support his/her superior to develop standard policy and implementation of HSE strategies/methods.
- Make sure that standard requirements in HSE field and the HSE documentation (such as manual, procedure and work instructions) are well provided, implemented & monitored.
- Creates & reviews HSE procedures related to the work activities and the plant requirements. Involve identifying and analyzing the risk and environmental assessment into the operational unit/divisions.
- Make sure the compliance of the legal regulations and other requirements in HSE field in the unit/divisions.
- Drive HSE Committee and lead HSE Campaign/Program.
- Coordinate to make sure all HSE aspects are fit for the employees and workplaces.
- Provide documentation for all HSE activities, such as project implementation, inspection, reporting, training and meeting.
- Minimum educational is bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same position (from FMCG or manufacturing will be considered)
- Posses good knowledge in standard and implementation of SMK3, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 is a must. Hold Ahli K3 Umum certificate and HSE internal auditor certificate is mandatory.
- Have knowledge in 5 S, Risk & Environmental Assessment, UKL-UPL, Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Control (HIRARC), Environmental Aspect Impact (EAI), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Fire Safety Equipment & System, PPE, LOTO, etc. will be an advantages.
- Have related experience in first aid training (P3K) or basic life support
- Have experience to handle waste management and waste water treatment plant. Hands on to handle hazardous/chemical material and hazardous and toxic waste (B3)
- Able to conduct incident and accident investigation
- Able to conduct presentations, workshops and trainings
- Able to operate Computer and familiar with MS Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good leadership and analytical thinking
- Good command in English (oral and written)
- Willing to travel