ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world’s energy resources. Right now, teams of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow. Together, we’re finding the answers that will power the dreams of future generations.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
Provide on-site supervision for the planning and execution of wellwork/workover programs in safe and efficient manner.
• Diploma Degree in engineering.
• At least 5 years workover rig experience.
• Minimum 10 years experience in supervisory role of overall onsite wellwork operations with good leadership qualities.
• Strong leadership skills, actively committed to SHE program implementation as reflected in a strong safety performance record.
• Wellwork Operations experience requirements
- at least 5 years workover rig experience, preferably with cased hole fishing, i.e. parted tubing, tubing/casing milling, etc.
- at least 3 years rigless coiled tubing wellbore clean-out & remedial cementing operations with surface pressures ≤4000psi.
- at least 3 years thru-tubing wireline (slickline/e-line logging/perforating) experience
- at least 2 years of P&A experience
• Well Control Certification required (IWCF or IADC). Required skill set, knowledge, and experience in well kill operations (well control situation).
• Knowledgeable in performing rig math calculations – wellbore capacity, well kill, cement plug placement, etc.
• Experience working with HP/ HT wells. (BHP >5000 psi, Temp > 250 F).
• Experience working in an H2S, CO2 and NORM environment.
• Good knowledge of surface equipment and downhole tools, good understanding of critical rig equipment components.
• Familiar with rigless crane and lifting gear requirements.
• Thorough broad knowledge with regards to well intervention toolstrings & equipment, equipment limitations & potential risks.
• Familiar with SIMOPS, where regular production operation runs parallel with the well work activities.
• Knowledgeable in leading well work operations in remote area and handling limited/challenging operation logistics.
• Has taken several trainings related to work management and safety in work area (JSA, Permit, SIMOPS, Critical Lift, H2S, Fall Prevention & Protection, PPE, Fire Fighting, First Aid, SCBA, Working at Height).
• Excellent communication and writing skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website: www.exxonmobil.co.id/careers
Applications close on January 24, 2015.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers