LowonganExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue – it affects literally everyone, everywhere on the planet. That s why we give all of our people the resources and Opportunities they need to make an impact.
Mobil Cepu Ltd., an ExxonMobil subsidiary, is now recruiting Operations Geologist to join its rapidly expanding team in Indonesia, with the following requirement:
- Hold a Master Degree in Geoscience from a reputable university with excellent academic record
- At least 5 - 10 years experience in oil and gas industry with minimum 1 year experience in Operations Geology.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Have skills and knowledge in well planning, well monitoring, report preparation abnormal, pressure prediction, contracting, well-site Supervision
- Experience in carbonate geology / stratigraphy.
or send your complete application and comprehensive resume in English, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph to
RO. BOX 1352/JKT 10013, Jakarta
not later than 28 February 2009
All application will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers