The merger of LippoBank into Bank CIMB Niaga represents the single greatest leap forward to occur in Southeast Asia’s banking sector in recent times. Bank CIMB Niaga now offers its customer the most comprehensive portfolio of universal banking services available in Indonesia, combining its strengths in retail, SME and corporate banking as well as payment services. The merger makes Bank CIMB Niaga the 5th largest bank in terms of assets, deposits, lending and branch distribution network. Through its commitment to Integrity, perseverance to always place Customers first and passion for Excellence, Bank CIMB Niaga will continue to leverage its strengths to fully realize all of the synergies which the merger has to offer. These are the core values of Bank CIMB Niaga and are its obligations for the dynamic and promising road ahead.
Due to our rapid growth in becoming universal bank, we invite you to be one of our Winning Team. In CIMB Niaga, you'll find the best career advancement and personal development as we are chosen to be the first Employer of Choice in banking industry.
Grooms young, talented and driven individual to become CIMB's future leaders. This highly structured 12-month program provides complete range of banking knowledge and
skills by inculcating the right mental attitude and leadership qualities in preparation for the future banking landscape of ASEAN.
We are looking for candidates who are :
- Master Degree (Double Degree) from a reputable university with GPA Min. 3.25 out of 4.0 scale or Distinction and Satisfactory remarks.
- Preferably with active involvement in [non] organizational activities that demonstrate the following qualities:
- A passion to shape the regional financial landscape
- Leadership potential
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
- Creative and innovative
- High Energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Fluent in written and oral both Bahasa Indonesia and English with valid TOEFL score 500 or IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC score 600 (with Certificate)
- Single, max. 27 years old.
- Willing to be posted in all CIMB Niaga branches.
To Groom Young-Enthusiastic candidate to be ready as qualified Relationship Manager that have responsibility to improve business productivity in the long run.
- Bachelor degree with GPA Min 3.00.
- Man/Woman Max 27 Years old.
- Willing to be placed at all CIMB Niaga offices.
- Preferable fresh Graduate or Max. 1 year working experience.
- Demonstrate the following qualities: high motivation, self confidence, drive/energetic, good communication / interpersonal.
Jateng1 Recruitment Div.
Jl. Sudirman No 50, Yogyakarta
Telp. 0274 - 565152, Fax. 0274 - 557357