Premier Oil, an international oil and gas exploration and production Company with interest in the UK, Asia and Africa. We are currently seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the position. Successful applicant will play a large in helping the progress of the company.
We are looking for:
Lowongan Kerja Technical Safety Engineer
- Carry out Premier HSE Induction to new visitors
- Assist and encourage participation of STOP program or other HSE initiatives
- Investigate accident
- Assist Premier drilling supervisor for HSE matter (or as focal point for HSE)
- Conduct HSE inspection and audit
- Provide some trainings as required
- Active or coordinate for safety meeting and HSE conference call with onshore team
- Follow up the corrective actions from inspection, audit, accident report, etc.
- Participate in Emergency exercise/drills
- Work to meet Company HSE target of drilling program
- Prepare weekly or monthly HSE report as required
- Understand ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standard
- 7 – 10 years experience as Field Safety Officer, with at least 5 years experience in drilling rig
- Minimum Diploma 3 or Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English both spoken and written
Attractive compensation packages will be negotiated commensurate with experience, qualifications, and the seniority of each position.
Please submit a comprehensive resume in English with contact number and recent photograph not later than January 12, 2009 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
E-mail : NPutranti@premier-oil.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.