Since it was founded in 1885, the independent, family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. Our vision drives us forward. It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition.
“We drive our people to their fullest potential. Are you one of us? “
Regulatory Assistant-Animal Health (Internship Mei-December)
• Fresh graduate are welcome. Min. Bachelor’s degree from Veterinary or Pharmacist
• English proficiency (written & spoken)
• Able to work as a team
• Familiar with activities related to regulatory affair of animal health business at government institutions, such as : ministry agriculture, animal quarantine, ministry of environmental, government laboratory, etc.
• Experience in translating documents (regulatory documents would be good point)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Exhibit strong computer skill (Ms. Excel, Word,& Power Point)
If you meet the requirements, please do send your applications to: email@example.com With the subject: Regulatory Assistant-Animal Health