Wilson Walton International is a global leader in marine corrosion control, emphasizing innovative research, quality design and expert service. Our products, manufactured in the USA, enable oceangoing vessels and offshore structures to operate more efficiently and more reliably. They include: Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) Systems, Marine Growth Prevention Systems (MGPS), Sacrificial Aluminum and Zinc Anodes, Electrolytic Descaling Systems, Portable Corrosion Indicators
HSE Coordinator / Management Representative - Jakarta
- Responsible for preparing the overall environmental plan and its implementation
- Ensure the HSE records are kept as per procedure
- Accident investigation and report
- Conduct safety induction for new hire
- Safety Promotion (Bulletin, Posters, etc)
- Provide training which are HSE related
- Review all fire safety equipment
- Develop HSE documents as required
- Will act as the Company HSE Officer to maintain the Office HSE Management System
- Ensure the implementation of ISO 9001:2008
- Prepare organizational set up including review of various functions for ISO 9001:20008 compliance and certification.
- Manage Quality Management System audit with in-house Internal Quality Auditors to verify that all activities are performed against the established or documented standard procedures.
- Monitor all identified non-compliances in the quality management system and evaluates effectiveness of the preventive and corrective actions.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Technical or Occupational Safety & Healh
- Experience as HSE Officer Position minimum 1 year, preferable in oil and gas
- Certified AK3
- Familiar with ISO 9001:2008 will be a plus
- Excellent Communication
- Able to operate computer
- Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia and understand English will be preferably
- Independent, high initiative, self driven person and able to work under pressure
- Able to work in team and excellent interpersonal skill