- To ensure that the production systems are operated safely and efficiently in accordance with Management Systems
- To provide production skills and knowledge, to support the safe and efficient operation of the production systems in the field.
- To provide process control and monitoring support, from the AGX control room, when working as Control Room Operator (CRO).
- To operate production systems and associated utilities in a safe and controlled manner with minimal environmental impact and in compliance with legislation and Company Instructions and Procedures.
- To respond to process variations and upsets, in accordance with the plant operating procedures, when working as control room operator.
- Gather and compile accurate data for daily production reports.
- Carry out commissioning of process equipment.
- To carry out first line maintenance on production process equipment and make reports on other requirements.
- Monitor, test and operate sub-sea well-head control equipment.
- Maintain a comprehensive log of all production activities.
- To carry out performance and compliance testing of wells.
At least five years experience of Oil and Gas Production Operations as Production Operator / Technician or equivalent
Please forward a copy of your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org