Secretary's Internship Program (Code: SEC)
Provide general administration support to the operation Technology Division, and facilitate the work of VP and Managers in the areas of daily administrative support, ofﬁce, management, event organization, customer services, presentation material preparation, meeting arrangement, HSE, cost control, and business process improvement.
- Possess a tertiaiy qualiﬁcation (Diploma or S1 in a Secretarial School, discipline) from a reputable University or Academy
- Extensive (minimum 2 years) and proven skills as an Executive Secretary in a multi national, mining or oil and gas industry
- Good communication skills in both English and Indonesian
- Good writing skills to take meeting minutes in both English and lndonesian.
- Ability to use MS Visio and MS PowerPoint to produce experience.
Please put position code on email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted (www.bumiresources.com)